DJI Refresh....One replacement or two?
1364 9 2017-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ThirdEyeFlyin'
lvl.2
Flight distance : 162444 ft
Canada

Pursuant to a reference in a recent post, Dji admin had stated that replacement of the drone via dji refresh is a one time deal. The dji store states that 2 replacements in one year is the agreement.

Anyone have any insight here?
2017-8-10
Use props
Monochrome
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12710 ft
Poland

In EU at least it is 2.
Edit: I've seen it. Sadly they sometimes don't know what they're talking about. DJI support in a nutshell.
Edit2: Maybe I'm bit to harsh but at least one admin in here is completely detached from reality and seem to not read what people write.
2017-8-10
Use props
ThirdEyeFlyin'
lvl.2
Flight distance : 162444 ft
Canada

Monochrome Posted at 2017-8-10 06:04
In EU at least it is 2.
Edit: I've seen it. Sadly they sometimes don't know what they're talking about. DJI support in a nutshell.
Edit2: Maybe I'm bit to harsh but at least one admin in here is completely detached from reality and seem to not read what people write.

Perhaps a bit of a language barrier? I hope not to use the dji refresh but I'd like to know one way or the other. I suppose I could just contact dji through some support function but wonder what impressions others are under.
2017-8-10
Use props
wricks
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39783 ft
United States

According to my Refresh Service Agreement, I have 2 occurrences available during the first year.  If I remember, it will cost $49 for the first and $69 for the second.
2017-8-10
Use props
Monochrome
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12710 ft
Poland

ThirdEyeFlyin' Posted at 2017-8-10 06:13
Perhaps a bit of a language barrier? I hope not to use the dji refresh but I'd like to know one way or the other. I suppose I could just contact dji through some support function but wonder what impressions others are under.

Well I have care refresh. In agreement it says 2 so he was clearly wrong. If it's the  language barrier then sadly he shouldn't work as part of dji support staff/admin.
With all the problems with Spark it is worth to have Care Refresh imo.
2017-8-10
Use props
fans5bd84f18
Second Officer
Flight distance : 49029 ft
United Kingdom

If it's the same comment I saw then I think they were referring to the fact you can only buy refresh once; so you couldn't use your two replacements then buy another refresh package and get another two!
2017-8-10
Use props
HomePoint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

LOL, so the language barrier is our problem and not theirs
2017-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You have our sincere apologize if there are some confusion that have been caused. We would appreciate if you could post the link here which would be reviewed and amended.
DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months and offers up to two full replacements at additional charge if accidental damage occurs to your product during normal use. However, the service plan cannot be renewed after it expires (12 months), that is, like post 6# illustrated, you can only buy refresh once, so you couldn't use your two replacements then buy another refresh package and get another two.
Hope it is clear this time.For more queries, please refer to FAQ of DJI Care Refresh via the link below: http://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#s4
2017-8-10
Use props
Ken-Rick
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18898 ft
Netherlands

solved!
2017-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ken-Rick Posted at 2017-8-10 19:34
http://forum.dji.com/thread-105837-1-1.html?token=6d3e56cdb6bc447982db4cb5d676f7b425213032&app=2&mobile=YES&from=djigo_share

The post has been updated, sorry for the confusion caused.
2017-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules