929 6 2017-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nbrumfield_97
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1230 ft
United States

Hi to anyone !

I've been flying my Inspire 1 with the x3 for a while now & I noticed something new it does & was curious why it does what it did. I was flying out in basically the middle of nowhere & went I pushed the stick to full speed I noticed it started descending and if I wouldn't rase up it would crash into the field. Does anyone know why it does this? & I'm assuming this is one of things that can't be fixed?

Let me know

-Nick
2017-8-11
Use props
WernerD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 350837 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Interesting. So I am not the only one who saw this recently? It is not very dramatic and you can compensate it easily, but still, this was not the case before.
2017-8-11
Use props
Chechel75
New

Belgium

Hello,

When you see that, you were flying in GPS mode or in ATTI mode ?
2017-8-12
Use props
WernerD
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

GPS. But why do you ask? In both modes the height is maintained by the bird, the barometric sensor.
2017-8-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

What is the altitude when this issue occurs? If it is within 10 meters above ground, please check if there is dirt in vision and ultrasonic system.
If the aircraft is above 10 meters, please calibrate the IMU and compass to see if the problem persists.
2017-8-12
Use props
WernerD
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

Good idea to check check the VPS.
IMU and compass had been calibrated - as recommended after firmware upgrades.
2017-8-12
Use props
WernerD
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

I take back my statement. I check everything again and flew 6 batteries on a level grass surface - no problems found. So either it was dirt in the VPS/Ultrasonic height sensor or a misperception on my part.
2017-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules