Gimbal noizy
481 4 2017-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Johan C
lvl.1
Namibia

After firmware update of new Phantom 4 pro gimbal noizy and freeze at 50% calibration, please assist.

johan@nehc.co.za
2017-8-12
Use props
Dav Carps
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34324 ft
Canada

I may have the same problem as my gimble has become very noisy and makes a buzzing sound when turning ot tilting...but I have had this issues since a few months ago before the update. As far as I know this doen't affect the performance of the drone.
2017-8-12
Use props
Johan C
lvl.1
Namibia

Apparently we are not the only ones experiencing this problem. I copied the following at a DJI forum and this was DJI Thor's Administrator's response:
"Hi all, this is a known issue about the gimbal noise and our engineers are working on it. And now we would like to release a beta firmware all, this is a known issue about the gimbal noise and our engineers are working on it. And now we would like to release a beta firmware to your DJI account to update for this case. Could you leave me your account address? Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you in advance."

So let's wait and see
2017-8-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Johan C Posted at 2017-8-12 12:36
Apparently we are not the only ones experiencing this problem. I copied the following at a DJI forum and this was DJI Thor's Administrator's response:
"Hi all, this is a known issue about the gimbal noise and our engineers are working on it. And now we would like to release a beta firmware all, this is a known issue about the gimbal noise and our engineers are working on it. And now we would like to release a beta firmware to your DJI account to update for this case. Could you leave me your account address? Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you in advance."

Johan,  just to verify, the email address which you provided in this thread, johan@nehc.co.za, is it your DJI account email?
2017-8-13
Use props
Johan C
lvl.1
Namibia

Hi Diana

Yes that is correct.

johan@nehc.co.za
2017-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now