How long have you waited for a repair?
829 4 2017-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbe180178
New

United States

I recently sent in my Mavic Pro for the gimbal motor problem. I mailed it off 2 weeks ago and ups confirmed they've delivered it a week ago and DJI must just leave sit there forever because the app says they still have yet to receive it. I use this drone for before and afters, aerial measurements for my construction business and DJI is killing me sitting on it for so long. Replace the freaking camera and send it back already! Only a few weeks of summer left!
2017-8-12
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

I have recently send in my Mavic because of a [barometer] disconnected message. My reseller told me that it could take up to about 10 working days. Within these 10 days DJI replaced my Mavic with a new one...
2017-8-12
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

Mari Posted at 2017-8-12 13:35
I have recently send in my Mavic because of a  disconnected message. My reseller told me that it could take up to about 10 working days. Within these 10 days DJI replaced my Mavic with a new one...

I sent mine in on Thursday to DJI in Southern Cal (my Phantom 3 Adv, not my Mavic).  They received it a day later, then responded to me with a repair quote about 2 hours later.  I approved it yesterday (Friday), and their site says it take at least 1 business day before they will update the status on their site.  Hoping for good news on Monday.
2017-8-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry for this, could you please provide me with your case number so I can look into it? Will forward it to our appropriate team to escalate it.
2017-8-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2017-8-12 13:50
I sent mine in on Thursday to DJI in Southern Cal (my Phantom 3 Adv, not my Mavic).  They received it a day later, then responded to me with a repair quote about 2 hours later.  I approved it yesterday (Friday), and their site says it take at least 1 business day before they will update the status on their site.  Hoping for good news on Monday.

Hope everything goes smoothly, should you have any questions about your case, please provide us with your case number, we'd like to check it for you.
2017-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules