s1000 + a2 + lightbridge ......freezing
1259 3 2015-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shane382946
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi

I have a s1000 with AS flight controller and lightbridge. im running a gopro hero 4 black as fpv and using a GH4 as the main camera. i am also using 2 recievers 1 for the fpv and one for the GH4.

My problem is everything works fine but roughly 3 times every flight the main feed will freeze including OSD for about 10 seconds then return. has anybody had this problem and if so what is the solution to stop this from happening ?

If anybody could shed some light on this I would be most greatful as it is causing a problem when trying to capture footage then freezes halfway through a movement. it does it every flight, i have the lightbridge setup to auto channel although i have tried setting just 1 and have had this problem from the start.

Shane

2015-3-27
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Shane, I would also set your feed to Smooth mode.  What device are you using for your display?  You say you have two receivers, what frequency are they on or are you using two Lightbridge ground units and dual mode?
2015-4-1
Use props
shane382946
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi Sorry for the late reply. im using to recivers in dual mode . one is linked to a gopro hero 4 and the other recives the main feed from the GH4. ill give smooth mode a try this week and i have 2 lcd screens and i also have tried with my samsung note 4 but still get the same problem.
2015-4-4
Use props
shane382946
lvl.1

United Kingdom

sorry forgot to mention the recivers are both set to auto for the channel selection.
2015-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules