Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Two Issues that I could use help on
541 2 2017-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RGSinSC
lvl.2
United States

Two issues with Spark.

1. When using my Samsung 6 edge as the host for djigo4, the gimbal up and down area on the screen is taken over by the right stick, thus not allowing me to change the gimbal?

This essentially neuters the phone only mode of operation. It appears to be correct until you touch that area and the right stick shows up.

Anyone else have this issue and is there a fix in the works? (I am using the new app and firmware)

2. Tried gesture mode today and while it "kinda" worked I was never able to get the new video gesture to be recognized?  I believe I followed the new directions to no avail, although I was able to take a photo with the gesture and have it return to for a palm landing.

Any suggestions?

Thanx for any insights on either of these issues.

2017-8-13
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

do you have RC linked with phone? or only using S6 edge as the controller?   

if you have the RC with phone then the gimbal is controlled by the little dial ring under left shoulder button..

if you're using the phone only....then not much we can do, since DJi isn't the most brilliant when it comes to Ui design, specially on android.   i have similar issue with my S8, that screen format goes right to edges all around making it cumbersome to use and frustrating with overlapping buttons...  i use an iPad mini 2 and RC now..

2.  gesture mode straight up is broken.  some people get it to work completely fine, some people like me have half the features working other people who can't get beyond palm launching and landing.   for me, my spark manages to lose track of a red ATV on a green field...  i just suggest not worrying about gesture mode, and using RC paired to the phone and go exploring..
2017-8-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Click the icon on the left lower corner of the APP, the virtual stick will be switched off, then press and hold on the screen for about two seconds until a blue circle appears, drag the circle up and down to adjust gimbal tilt angle. As for the gesture control, what is the color of the LEDs on the front arms when you are using this gesture to control the drone? Please provide more details, if it is possible, please provide a short video about this for better assistance. Switch.png
2017-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules