Few questions about OSMO+
1626 17 2017-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tune345
lvl.3
Flight distance : 446138 ft
United States

1. I thought i saw a dedicated OSMO+ sub-forum, is there not ?
2. Facebook Live. I can record any HD video size while broadcasting it , right ? will it stop after 30 minutes ? Also can it do all that in the background ? like if i want to take pictures from iphone 7 plus. I want it to broadcast without any interuption AND record HD video on the SD card at the same time. Can it do it ?
3. When is the new firmware coming out to solve auto focus issue? Any estimate. Summer is almost over.
4. There is no tracking feature ? lol what ? OSMO " + " hello ?
5. USB plug on the OSMO+ is only for media transfer ? i thought it would recognize in DJ Assistant and i could upgrade/reset firmwares from there.
6. I took out the camera from the handle but am not sure if i put it correctly as i took it out since the bottom plate rotates more than 360 degrees or it doesn't matter?
7. Why i can't select 4k or 2.7k or slow mo ? the little green tick mark doesn't update on these 3 , nothing happens. On iphone 7plus those are greyed out.
8. Any way to hide all the setting like when you double swipe up in drones, it goes full screen.
9. Any alternative app for dji go for android with different features ?
10. Any shortcut to put auto focus on the gimbal with any button ?
11. Shows blank panorama after processing ( Any )  doesn't save in library.

*App 3.1.10(626)
*firmware 1.5.0.90
*Samsung S5 adroid version 6.0.1
*Iphone 7plus iOS 10.1
2017-8-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Here are the answers for your questions:
1. There is only one forum for all  Osmo series products.
2. The resolution cannot be selected when you make live streaming, it is 720P, 30FPS.
If your take video during live steaming, the live streaming and video will both end after 30 minutes.
The live streaming and video will both stop after 30 seconds when you exit APP.
3. The new firmware will come soon, please note the release in website.
4. No, only Osmo Mobile has active tracking function.
5. The firmware of Osmo+ can not be updated by DJI Assistant 2.
6. The bottom plate will never rotate 360 degree, please show us a short video.
7. Please post a screenshot here, these resolutions can be selected.
8. Swipe up with one finger to enter full screen.
9. We support FiLMiC Pro as well.
10. No, can only be done by taping the screen.
11. Panorama can only be downgraded from SD card.

Please keep us posted if you have further questions.
2017-8-14
Use props
Tune345
lvl.3
United States

Hi  DJI Mindy ! Thanks for quick answers.

2. Can i set the limit to more or even infinite for when i want to record more ? If not then how can i tell when it will stop other than timing it ? am i missing something screen data ?
6. I meant the bottom plate which has chip on it not the grip . I guess it doesn't make much difference since hardly anyone will rotate the camera more than 360. Correct me if am wrong.
7. https://streamable.com/j8ioh
9. Thanks for FilMic Pro ONLY supports DJI Osmo Mobile ?? I have OSMO+
10. No ! am talking about after you take a panorama the mobile processes it and then displays it to you, mine doesn't on S5. It's just black screen. When i go to library no panorama is there.
2017-8-14
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

I've gone ahead and created an Osmo+ filter/section for the Osmo subforum. Thanks for the advice.
2017-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tune345 Posted at 2017-8-14 09:28
Hi  DJI Mindy ! Thanks for quick answers.

2. Can i set the limit to more or even infinite for when i want to record more ? If not then how can i tell when it will stop other than timing it ? am i missing something screen data ?

Sorry that the 30 minutes limit cannot be changed if you take videos. Please note the time during shooting by yourself.
The bottom plate of gimbal will rotate more than 360 degree when the gimbal is taken out and it doesn't matter.
Sorry for the confusion, FilMic only supports Osmo Mobile. Then there is no other third party APP Osmo+ can support.
For the resolution option and panorama, do they recurrence with iPhone 7 plus?
2017-8-15
Use props
ubaldoponzio
lvl.1

Italy

So,
I have an Osmo+, External Battery Extender, Battery to DC Power Cable, Phantom 3 - Intelligent Flight Battery, the cooling fan is always active, MicroSD 128GB
and I can't record for more than 30 minutes.
It's all right?
That means I've spent over € 800 for not being able to record the concerts to my customers.
I understand that the problem is overheating the camera but if I leave the fan always on, why can not I have the option to be able to record 2 hour videos?
Do I have to stop an online live every 30 minutes because it has not been considered?
No word!!!!
2017-8-23
Use props
LensmanDave
lvl.3

United Kingdom

To be honest the Osmo is designed as a hand held action camera. A DSLR or ordinary video cam would be more suitable for recording concerts.
2017-8-23
Use props
ubaldoponzio
lvl.1

Italy

You are probably right, but it can be very useful when you have live broadcasts.
Maybe for reports from fairs.
It may be a problem remember to restart the recording every 25 minutes.
Also if I have to do a live concert or record a concert where a song is longer than 29 minutes?
2017-8-23
Use props
Tune345
lvl.3
United States

ubaldoponzio Posted at 2017-8-23 06:34
So,
I have an Osmo+, External Battery Extender, Battery to DC Power Cable, Phantom 3 - Intelligent Flight Battery, the cooling fan is always active, MicroSD 128GB
and I can't record for more than 30 minutes.

You used 128gb card ? In the specs sheet it says 64 is max. I put 128gb card yesterday too and it worked. am confused
2017-8-27
Use props
fansfa1a440a
lvl.1
France

I have the same problem as 11).  Panorama is blank After processing and is not saved in library.
I have the same version as tune345.
Its a bug
2017-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tune345 Posted at 2017-8-27 10:00
You used 128gb card ? In the specs sheet it says 64 is max. I put 128gb card yesterday too and it worked. am confused

No, the biggest SD card that Osmo series support is 64G.
2017-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansfa1a440a Posted at 2017-8-27 22:07
I have the same problem as 11).  Panorama is blank After processing and is not saved in library.
I have the same version as tune345.
Its a bug

What is your mobile device and APP version? Does this issue only occur in Android device or iOS device as well?
2017-8-28
Use props
fansfa1a440a
lvl.1
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-28 00:28
What is your mobile device and APP version? Does this issue only occur in Android device or iOS device as well?

My device is one plus 5t (android version 7.1.1).
App version is DJi GO v3.1.10(626_go3_gpPhone)
2017-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansfa1a440a Posted at 2017-8-28 07:28
My device is one plus 5t (android version 7.1.1).
App version is DJi GO v3.1.10(626_go3_gpPhone)

How about the original pictures in SD card? If this issue occurs in iPhone, please upload several pictures of SD card and cache to Dropbox and post the link here? I will feedback to our engineers. Thanks.
2017-8-29
Use props
fansfa1a440a
lvl.1
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-29 04:09
How about the original pictures in SD card? If this issue occurs in iPhone, please upload several pictures of SD card and cache to Dropbox and post the link here? I will feedback to our engineers. Thanks.

I haven't got any iphone.
Here are the files
Thanks

https://ufile.io/95nyr
2017-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansfa1a440a Posted at 2017-8-29 23:36
I haven't got any iphone.
Here are the files
Thanks

Please update your APP to iOS V3.1.15 and then try again.
2017-8-31
Use props
fansfa1a440a
lvl.1
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-31 02:37
Please update your APP to iOS V3.1.15 and then try again.

Its now working
Thanks
2017-9-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Glad to know it works, hope you have a pleasant experience with our product.
2017-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules