app for controller
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bebb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 104708 ft

United States

With the issues the app has regarding the height and distance being limited after firmware upgrade, has anyone tried KittyHawk as a substitute?
I know Lichti has been mentioned by others.  Would this be an acceptable substitute for the app?
2017-8-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The limit will be lifted if you upgrade to the latest DJI GO and login your DJI account.
2017-8-13
Use props
bebb
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-13 19:57
The limit will be lifted if you upgrade to the latest DJI GO and login your DJI account.

Wrong for me.  I am still having an issue.  I can workaround when I use KittyHawk app to go higher at 30 meters, then switch back to DJI GO.
2017-8-18
Use props
bebb
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-13 19:57

Keeps imposing limits after I change batteries.  I have not tried to stop and re-start the app before the next flight yet as others have suggested.
2017-8-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

bebb Posted at 2017-8-19 13:55
Keeps imposing limits after I change batteries.  I have not tried to stop and re-start the app before the next flight yet as others have suggested.

I would recommend you to try to restart both the APP and aircraft as well.
2017-8-21
Use props
embayweather
Second Officer
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

I use Kittyhawk, indeed swear by it, as it ticks all the boxes for me in terms of keeping my drones looked after and logged, as well as using a DJI app to fly the aircraft. From my recent trials all has been working well for me in terms of distance, but equally I have not had any problems using DJI GO either. (Touch wood)
2017-8-21
Use props
TRDelaney
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37044 ft
United States

What is the best way to add Kittyhawk to the smart controller?  Having trouble with loading Google Play to Controller. It says device not recognized.  Thanks for any help!
2019-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules