Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Spark Unresponsive
1719 18 2017-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blazed
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13793 ft
  • >>>
Pakistan

So ive had my spark for a few months and it worked perfectly. I recently went to Europe and took it with me. Now whenever I take off it goes just 6 inches from the ground and doesnt respond.
Ive recalibrated the Compass, the IMU. Ive tried using the Phone, ive tried using the remote, it doesnt matter result is the same. 1 out of 10 times itll fly properly.

ANY help would be greatly appereciated. Im updating the logs if anyone can help ill be greatful

Spark Log

Thanks in advance

Regards,

2017-8-14
Use props
Monochrome
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12710 ft
Poland

Never happened to me so I have no clue what could caused it but you can check log yourself or post it here so more knowledgable people here can help you. Just follow inatructions on http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2017-8-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Is there any error message on the APP?  Please try to fly it in different open areas, see if it works?  If it is the same, please refer to the link below to export the data for analysis.
2017-8-14
Use props
Blazed
lvl.2
  • >>>
Pakistan

Thank you. Ive done that. Where/How to I upload it?
2017-8-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Blazed Posted at 2017-8-14 08:27
Thank you. Ive done that. Where/How to I upload it?

Please upload it to the Dropbox, then post a link here, should you have any further questions, please click on 'Reply', then I'll receive a reminder.
2017-8-14
Use props
Blazed
lvl.2
  • >>>
Pakistan

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-14 22:41
Please upload it to the Dropbox, then post a link here, should you have any further questions, please click on 'Reply', then I'll receive a reminder.

Many many thanks for all your help. Here are the logs.

DJI LOGS
2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Blazed Posted at 2017-8-15 23:17
Many many thanks for all your help. Here are the logs.

DJI LOGS

Got it, I've forwarded it to our engineers for analysis, have you tried to fly it in different open areas, like I suggested before? If yes, how is it going?
2017-8-15
Use props
Blazed
lvl.2
  • >>>
Pakistan

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-15 23:19
Got it, I've forwarded it to our engineers for analysis, have you tried to fly it in different open areas, like I suggested before? If yes, how is it going?

Hello,

Ive tried flying it indoors and outdoors(Open areas). Ive also tried flying it in the following countries:

France(Paris)
Portugual(Lisbon and Algarve)
and now in Pakistan(Lahore)

Also I have a DJI Phantom 4 Pro which works perfectly in the same area.
2017-8-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Blazed Posted at 2017-8-16 00:40
Hello,

Ive tried flying it indoors and outdoors(Open areas). Ive also tried flying it in the following countries:

Okay, got you, the data is under analyze now, will get back to you once I got a reply from our engineers.
2017-8-16
Use props
Blazed
lvl.2
  • >>>
Pakistan

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-16 00:56
Okay, got you, the data is under analyze now, will get back to you once I got a reply from our engineers.

Thank you
2017-8-16
Use props
wisnia.sebastia
lvl.1

Hong Kong

We have found that the data you have upload is not the right one.Please send us the flight data of the accident.
2017-8-18
Use props
SSA1978
lvl.1
Flight distance : 147782 ft
  • >>>
Pakistan

wisnia.sebastia Posted at 2017-8-18 01:13
We have found that the data you have upload is not the right one.Please send us the flight data of the accident.

Hello,

Please find the link of the latest incident.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p1j9k ... kgh0FV4ygkkWHa?dl=0

2017-8-20
Use props
Blazed
lvl.2
  • >>>
Pakistan

wisnia.sebastia Posted at 2017-8-18 01:13

Hi also Id like to mention Ive uploaded last 3 incidents. The DJI Assistant software automatically compressed all 3 into 1 file. Ive also included the black box data.

Thank you
2017-8-21
Use props
SSA1978
lvl.1
Flight distance : 147782 ft
  • >>>
Pakistan

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-16 00:56

Hello. I just wanted to check if there’s been any update. Thank you
2017-8-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

SSA1978 Posted at 2017-8-24 05:54
Hello. I just wanted to check if there’s been any update. Thank you

I am sorry, I am confused, are you the same person of OP? If not, could you please provide me with the details of your issue. 1.png
2017-8-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Blazed Posted at 2017-8-21 02:40
Hi also Id like to mention Ive uploaded last 3 incidents. The DJI Assistant software automatically compressed all 3 into 1 file. Ive also included the black box data.

Thank you

I am sorry, the post 11# is our engineer,  I am confused, is the Dropbox which in the post 12# provided by you? Are you the same person?
2017-8-25
Use props
Blazed
lvl.2
  • >>>
Pakistan

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-25 00:42
I am sorry, the post 11# is our engineer,  I am confused, is the Dropbox which in the post 12# provided by you? Are you the same person?

Hello,

Yes post #12 is also me. It was my old account.

Thank you
2017-8-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hi, Blazed, our engineers checked all the data, we didn't find the unresponsive issue. But, we found it seems that the height is a little strange, do you have spare blades, could you please try to change the blades, then try to fly it in an open area? See if there is anything wrong.
2017-8-29
Use props
Blazed
lvl.2
  • >>>
Pakistan

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-29 18:19
Hi, Blazed, our engineers checked all the data, we didn't find the unresponsive issue. But, we found it seems that the height is a little strange, do you have spare blades, could you please try to change the blades, then try to fly it in an open area? See if there is anything wrong.

Hello,

Can you please confirm what you mean by height being a little strange?

Ive changed all 4 propellors with the same results. The remote is also pretty much also unresponsive. At times it shoots up straight in the air probably 50-75ft and comes down with great difficulty.

I unpacked my drone in Paris, France and then flew it in Portugal, Algarve. Could this have messed it up? Ive done the IMU and compass calibration countless times so please keep that in mind. Also I just updated to the latest version software both for remote and drone and the issue is still there. Any other suggestions would be appreciated?
2017-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules