My positive experience with DJI support
628 4 2017-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zsolti
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1882113 ft
Romania

Hi guys. I would like to share my experience with DJI support with you. I had a blurry camera on my Standard and some cracks on the shell. I contacted DJI Europe for help, I've got an answer the next day and was asked to send the drone in for repairs. I did just that and it took one month for me to get it back (I understand there are delays in the repair department, because the amount of requests they get, but with help of support I advanced my case till it was done), but there was a mistake. My shell was replaced, but the camera was not fixed so I contacted DJI again and after apologizing for any inconvenience, they sent me a priority RMA form and a prepaid postage label to send the drone back. The camera was replaced and I got my drone back in perfect condition in 2 weeks (with shipping time there and back included). I have to say, after reading all the negative comments I was afraid to start the return process, but I was pleasantly surprised. The customer representatives were extremely kind, they replied fast and they solved my problems completely. Thank you DJI!

2017-8-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Zsolti, it's greatly appreciated for your positive feedback, which provides us motivation to keep improving.
We're pleased to know everything has been sorted out properly, but feel sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused during the first repair process, thanks again for letting us know this situation, I have reported it to the repair team, we'd love to learn from it and improve ourselves to provide you better service.
Hope you have great experience on flying!
2017-8-14
Use props
st pauli
lvl.4

United States

I am glad you were happy with your DJI repair experience.

My concern would be that you did purchase a fairly high end drone at a fairly high end price, however it sounds like you received a deffective drone with a deffective camera and brittle shell. Then shipped it off to be repaired (to get what you paid for) only to wait a month and have it returned back to you still in a defective state. Then had to wait another couple weeks to be where you should have been from the beginning - with a fully functional drone like you paid for a couple months prior...

Good on DJI for making it right, I mean that is their job, but we read too many of these cases where drones come back from service half fixed or not fixed at all...

2017-8-14
Use props
Zsolti
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1882113 ft
Romania

st pauli Posted at 2017-8-14 05:42
I am glad you were happy with your DJI repair experience.

My concern would be that you did purchase a fairly high end drone at a fairly high end price, however it sounds like you received a deffective drone with a deffective camera and brittle shell. Then shipped it off to be repaired (to get what you paid for) only to wait a month and have it returned back to you still in a defective state. Then had to wait another couple weeks to be where you should have been from the beginning - with a fully functional drone like you paid for a couple months prior...

The issues with the camera and the shell appeared a few months after purchase, the drone was in perfect condition out of the box, but I'm happy with how the support team handled the issue
2017-8-14
Use props
st pauli
lvl.4

United States

Zsolti Posted at 2017-8-14 12:05
The issues with the camera and the shell appeared a few months after purchase, the drone was in perfect condition out of the box, but I'm happy with how the support team handled the issue

Glad you are happy with service and glad the defects didn't show until a few months after purchase so you got some flying in before sending it off. Best wishes and happy flying.
2017-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules