Quit 40ft High
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PeterJame007
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119068 ft
United States

my Phantom 3 STD was flying normally, when coming back down it quit (motors) about 40ft and came crashing to the concrete.  It now has several probelms:
- doesnt connect to wifi and/or mini ipad, software DJzi app doesnt seem to link up
- it will fly but only in manual mode with no gps control
- no camera feedback from camera to mini ipad

So while I thoroughly enjoy fly my 3, a bit lost ob how to get it back flying again.... ???.?.?   help
2017-8-14
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Sounds like time for a new one. Repair would probably be more than you paid for it.
2017-8-14
Use props
FishinTexas2015
lvl.2

United States

I would contact DJI.... I am betting that their new DJI GO app caused the problem and should replace your drone
2017-8-14
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

FishinTexas2015 Posted at 2017-8-14 14:51
I would contact DJI.... I am betting that their new DJI GO app caused the problem and should replace your drone

I'll bet it did not.
2017-8-14
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Geebax, you do tickle me sometimes!  You're sharp
2017-8-14
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Peter, can you upload the flight log of the flight before its crash?

www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload

And post a link back here. Thanks

RedHotPoker
2017-8-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry to hear about the crash, I would recommend you contact the Support to start a case, then send the drone in for diagnosis and repair. http://www.dji.com/support
2017-8-14
Use props
PeterJame007
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119068 ft
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-8-14 17:17
Peter, can you upload the flight log of the flight before its crash?

www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload

Thanks - great idea....  but with my ios (mini iPad) does not load the DJI app per your instructions for flight logs.  Not sure why though....  with mini hooked up to my dell laptop, it only pulls in some of the apps, which excludes any dji apps.   Not sure what to do now.   I have the dji app on my iPhone as well and get same results.   Not all the apps show... any ideas ?  My Dell laptop is running  microsoft op system...  
2017-8-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

PeterJame007 Posted at 2017-8-15 07:02
Thanks - great idea....  but with my ios (mini iPad) does not load the DJI app per your instructions for flight logs.  Not sure why though....  with mini hooked up to my dell laptop, it only pulls in some of the apps, which excludes any dji apps.   Not sure what to do now.   I have the dji app on my iPhone as well and get same results.   Not all the apps show... any ideas ?  My Dell laptop is running  microsoft op system...

Hmmm, not sure why these LOG files aren't coming up for you?

Perhaps they could give you more instructions at phantom help?

RedHotPoker
2017-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules