Dji Mavic pro Turkey / Istanbul repair
2760 5 2017-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rudithus
New
Turkey

Hello everyone,
I have just crashed my dji Mavic pro and I'm unsure about which tech service to use for repairs. There are like 7-8 different shops I could use for repairs and I would love some suggestions.
2017-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The drones in Turkey are covered by DJI Germany Official Service Center. If the drone was crashed by malfunction, please send email to support.eu@dji.com and send in.
Hope other users could give you some advice with the repair centers in Turkey.
2017-8-14
Use props
Rudithus
New
Turkey

It was not a malfunction, my friend ran it into a wall. Should I contact German Service Center in this case or could it be covered by local repair centers ?
2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Rudithus Posted at 2017-8-15 02:51
It was not a malfunction, my friend ran it into a wall. Should I contact German Service Center in this case or could it be covered by local repair centers ?

You can contact local dealer firstly to see if they can get it fixed.
If not, please contact our support to send in the drone to official repair center.
But you will need to pay for the repair because it is pilot's error for the crash accident.
2017-8-15
Use props
CyberC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75161 ft
Turkey

Hi Rudithus,

Just wanted to follow up out of curiosity. What did you wind up do,ng and who did you use?

Hi DJI Mindy,

Could you give me the latest on official repair centers in Turkey?
2018-1-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

CyberC Posted at 2018-1-28 11:57
Hi Rudithus,

Just wanted to follow up out of curiosity. What did you wind up do,ng and who did you use?

CyberC, sorry that the corresponding official repair center locates in Europe, if the drone needs repair service, please contact our support to start a ticket and send in at your most convenience, thank you.
2018-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules