Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Nigel_ Posted at 2017-8-18 08:37
I think you speak English because of the Norman invasion of Ireland, don't forget that the Normans invaded England first, rather more successfully and equally unwelcome!  Followed by Wales where the history books talk of being invaded by the French, not English (the Normans spoke French and were a mix of French and Viking).  I assume the 1 million you mention were the people who died of starvation because of potato disease?

I think you are not getting history right here, for 800 years England ruled over Ireland, it was indeed English who outlawed Irish people from speaking Irish Gaelic, you will find neither the vikings or the French had anything to do with Irish people speaking English , that would be ridiculous since they didn't speak English themselves.
French never invaded Ireland however French troops sailed to Ireland landing not five miles from where I live now in 1798 to support irish rebels in the quest to remove the British from Ireland .
Yes I'm talking about what has become known as the potato famine which wiped out 1 million Irish people .
But at the time there was an abundance of food in Ireland , but distribution of this food to poor Irish people was denied by the British, culminating in deaths of 1 million people. And the emigration of more than 3 million people, also many of these died on what would become known as coffin ships.
2017-8-18
Use props
Fractures
lvl.3
Flight distance : 635531 ft
United States

Eric13 Posted at 2017-8-17 12:22
"I am extremely proud of the US Military and US Army. Just be happy  you're not speaking German over there and remember who the best is!  Maybe one day youll be unlucky enough to have one of these fly over!"

Interesting that the BEST have not succeeded in any war since WW II.

Still salty eh?
2017-8-18
Use props
Fractures
lvl.3
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-8-17 11:51
You will find you also failed to answer many of my points, so I could say the same about that, you will also find Ireland was not part of WW2 we are a neutral country, never asked for US Army help. Nearest we ever got to war was kicking the brits out after 800 years of occupation 1 million Irish people died 15% of all Irish population , I now speak English and native language Irish Gaelic. No help came from the US

Hallmark Im dissapointed to see you using the same tactics on these forums as many of the immature "haters" you talk about. (Sarcasm, Insults and negative off topic discussion) I think youve spent to much time on the forums and they are rubbing off on you. You use to stay above the noise and actually care about the technology not the drama or DJI's image.

I am fully aware that Irish stayed independent, one of the few nations with no backbone in WWII, you can bet your drone that Germany wouldn't have stopped and you would have been next most likely (Like Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Norway - All "neutral" nations who were occupied by German forces eventually). By the way, you were the one who started talking about the us army and how bad they are, not me. You ridiculed them for using the same equipment that you say is so amazing and high quality at every other turn. Please go back to helping users with issues and stop trying to be DJIs PR guy.
2017-8-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Fractures Posted at 2017-8-18 09:23
Hallmark Im dissapointed to see you using the same tactics on these forums as many of the immature "haters" you talk about. I think youve spent to much time on the forums and they are rubbing off on you. You use to stay above the noise and actually care about the technology not the drama.

I am fully aware that Irish strayed independent, one of the few nations with no backbone in WWII, you can bet your drone that Germany wouldn't have stopped and you would have been next most likely. By the way, you were the one who started talking about the us army and how bad they are, not me. You ridicules them for using the same equipment that you say is so amazing and high quality at every other turn. Go back to helping users with issues and stop trying to be DJIs PR guy

First I wasn't the one to bring the us Army into this, if I was the point me to the post I was referencing towards your army before it was put up to me.
Irish no backbone, if you read your register of soldiers who died in WW1 and WW2 you will see many Irish names who died fighting for your country in fact my grandfathers brother died fighting for the US.
That's enough about the Army.
I'm not here to to big up dji about their equipment, I can only tell you how mine is working and if you read my posts you will see that I have supported those who were having problems with recent firmware, but because I don't agree with everything you say, you feel the need to knock everything I have said.
While you have your ideas it shouldn't stop you from being open to others.
2017-8-18
Use props
Fractures
lvl.3
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-8-18 09:56
First I wasn't the one to bring the us Army into this, if I was the point me to the post I was referencing towards your army before it was put up to me.
Irish no backbone, if you read your register of soldiers who died in WW1 and WW2 you will see many Irish names who died fighting for your country in fact my grandfathers brother died fighting for the US.
That's enough about the Army.

My only mention of the US army is their dropping of DJI products, you went on a paragaph rant about them... its all there a few pages back if youd like to check!

I would commend any of your family for their service!

What ideas have you propopsed that I should be open to? That DJI has done nothing wrong. The firmware is excellent? Youve literally provided nothing positive to any conversations about firmware security or nfz. All youve done is condemn frustrated people and use sarcasm and passive agressiveness to make their concerns seem invalid. Easy to do when your drone isnt having issues!

Go back to helping users not trying to save DJIs image.

2017-8-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Fractures Posted at 2017-8-18 10:00
My only mention of the US army is their dropping of DJI products, you went on a paragaph rant about them... its all there a few pages back if youd like to check!

Irish Americans fighting in a war is completely irrelevant to your country not taking a side. Seriously? What  ideas have you propopsed that I should be open to? That DJI has done nothing wrong. The firmware is excellent? Youve literally provided nothing positive to any conversations about firmware security or nfz. All youve done is condemn frustrated people and use sarcasm and passive agressiveness to make their concerns seem invalid.

No your becoming childish, if you want to discus what the the thread is about, I will gladly do that, but you seem intent on continually changing the subject of the thread, the thread had nothing to do with firmware and the effect the recent firmware was having on some, there are many threads already discussing these matters.

2017-8-18
Use props
Fractures
lvl.3
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-8-18 10:09
No your becoming childish, if you want to discus what the the thread is about, I will gladly do that, but you seem intent on continually changing the subject of the thread, the thread had nothing to do with firmware and the effect the recent firmware was having on some, there are many threads already discussing these matters.

The classic ignore everything I said because you know its all correct. You brought up the army, you havent provided any ideas to be "open to".. your not doing anything to help your actually hindering progress by claiming that everything is working as intended. The security issues and firmware problems are the same issues IMO, do you think its a coincidence they appeared at the same time? Where do you think these security issues lie?
2017-8-18
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Ha, Ha - never heard that term before. I had to look it up.
Of course we are still salty. Our next and third try to conquer the world will succeed.
This time we'll include the Irish and they will turn the scale!

When we invade the US the Irish will force you to speak the Gaelic language.
That is a brutal one - worse than Hungarian!
2017-8-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Fractures Posted at 2017-8-18 10:15
The classic ignore everything I said because you know its all correct. You brought up the army, you havent provided any ideas to be "open to".. your not doing anything to help your actually hindering progress by claiming that everything is working as intended. The security issues and firmware problems are the same issues IMO, do you think its a coincidence they appeared at the same time? Where do you think these security issues lie... outside the firmware?

Just more conspiracy and hysteria, no interest in discussing the same stuff over,
2017-8-18
Use props
Fractures
lvl.3
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-8-18 10:21
Just more conspiracy and hysteria, no interest in discussing the same stuff over,

Yes its all hysteria and conspiracy that's why DJI released a statement and is making policy changes..

Everyone is crazy but you hallmark, DJI, US Army, the multiple  programmers who have hacked this software and firmware, you are the only one with the answers though!

2017-8-18
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Thread closed for straying off-topic and getting personal. Feel free to post in the dedicated thread on this topic here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-108984-1-1.html
2017-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules