24 hour support is a joke
950 3 2015-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17493 ft
United States

I was on the chat support asking if there was a Pilot manual and the tech said no but they are working on it. So I scroll the the Inspire manual and there it is half way thru. A Pilot manual. Thats one of a few stories. But that chat is a runaway train.
2015-3-28
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Yea it has been bad all along... However I have seen a few positive steps from DJI... The new Beta program is a step in the right direction IMO... Hopefully they are taking feedback and making some changes...

My one encounter with chat support was a simple one but learned then that they were no help... I just started a chat to inquire about new ND filters... I told them I was cleaning mine and my finger went right through it and broke it... The reply was "I am only concerned about your finger" I laughed and said my finger was fine can you tell me where to get filters... the chat ended there...no answers not even a "we do not currently have any available"...
2015-3-28
Use props
tpallai
lvl.4

United States

Marktho1 Posted at 2015-3-29 01:51
Yea it has been bad all along... However I have seen a few positive steps from DJI... The new Beta p ...

Wow. That completely DJI right there. Lol. But anyway, I think I saw the filter on B&H website. I'm not completely sure if they're available yet but I know they're listed on the site. Hopefully you'll be able to find them. Oh and I hope your fingers ok
2015-3-28
Use props
mikea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17493 ft
United States

Update. Chatted with them again and whoever it was done me good and helped me with some simple question. Its hit and miss which I guess is to be expected. When I close the chat session it asks about my satisfaction level. I answer accordingly. I hope someone actually compiles them and takes appropriate action.
2015-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules