WiFi Network not always available after power on my RC
1364 5 2017-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SirRobin78
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9774 ft
Germany

Got my fly more combo package last saturday. i had a lot of trouble with connections but with otg cabel, my first flight was great. But one issue i´m not sure about - sometimes, the Wifi from RC is not available. When i switch off my RC and back on, wifi comes up...is that a bug or a hardware problem? When Wifi is up and connected to smartphone, flight and video is not a problem...

I think on 10 power ups, 8 times wifi is available and 2 times not - wether on android or ios devices.
2017-8-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just to verify, did you notice the indicator light of the RC when you did not find its WiFi? Was it flashing red or solid green? If it was blinking red, the WiFi would not show up coz RC was initializing.
2017-8-17
Use props
SirRobin
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-17 18:02
Just to verify, did you notice the indicator light of the RC when you did not find its WiFi? Was it flashing red or solid green? If it was blinking red, the WiFi would not show up coz RC was initializing.

Yes, i´ve checked this every time. Indicator light is red (if spark is off) or green (with spark connected) but SSID is not broadcasting. Power down RC, re-power and mostly SSID comes up next time...
2017-8-18
Use props
SirRobin
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-17 18:02

I can say the problem still exists even with latest update for spark, RC and batteries. So anyoing!

2017-8-21
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

More annoying is "enter device", seeing the RC-Wifi, connecting, and :  :"enter device" (repeat!)

Had that a couple of times, restarting everything can be the solution, but the OTG cable IS, till now, mostly the quickest solution.
2017-8-21
Use props
SirRobin
lvl.2
Germany

Ok, sent my device back to amazon and got a new package - now everything is fine
2017-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules