Found this on Craigslist
1773 8 2015-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tonyray955
lvl.3

United States

According the the FAA and industry sources, the commercial drone market is forecast to have a domestic economic impact of over $13 billion dollars along with employing 70,000 drone operators, both within the first three years with each pilot earning between $40k and $115k per year. Sectors with high demand will be aerial photography, law enforcement, farming and structure inspection to name just a few. You will receive your FAA required ground training from an award winning, nationally recognized FAA flight instructor. Your flight training will be with one of the highest experienced drone pilots in the country, currently flying with National Geographic, The Discovery Channel and Animal Planet. Bravo Mike Aviation is accepting enrollment in our Drone University for weekend courses in both Sacramento and Reno. This course is designed to have you prepared to take the FAA commercial drone license test and to fly a drone with precision. This is not a course to receive a Letter of Authorization from the FAA for specific commercial operations. Space is limited to maintain training excellence so don't wait!

I don't know anything about the class just saw it and though I would share it.

2015-3-28
Use props
mike
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting. I'm not sure how this would prepare you for the "FAA commercial drone license test" since that test does not even exist yet. If you have money burning a hole in your pocket, then have at it
2015-3-28
Use props
tonyray955
lvl.3

United States

I wasn't going to try it I just found it when I was looking on Craigslist. I first thing I though was you got to be kidding
2015-3-28
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Send in your money,  we'll send you our prepared test we made on the printer and send you our preprinted certificate we printed on our printer and skedaddle out of town before you realize it's not worth the paper it's printed on.  
2015-3-28
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

That's a big SPOOF.  Warn others to take heed.
2015-3-29
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

roy@mcscomputer Posted at 2015-3-30 07:11
That's a big SPOOF.  Warn others to take heed.

They probably have a post office box for a mailing address.
2015-3-29
Use props
tonyray955
lvl.3

United States

I saw this part

Your flight training will be with one of the highest experienced drone pilots in the country.

How can that be they never asked me to be an instructor.
2015-3-29
Use props
fwickeha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173455 ft

United States

Probably not the class offered at UAV

Drone/UAV Pilot Training Certificate Cost

$3,50000
The total cost of the UAV Pilot Training program is $3,500 which includes Phases 1, 2, and 3.
Phase1: 16 hours of ground school, Phase 2: 10 Hours of simulator, Phase 3: 16 hours of flight training.
2015-3-29
Use props
HermosaDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3160344 ft
  • >>>
United States

Jajaja.  I'll do my skool for $2500 so there.  At least I'm already a flight instructor.
2015-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules