Missing micro SD card
9225 11 2017-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Madwand
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73018 ft
United States

Just opened my Spark Fly More package to find that the micro SD card seems to be missing.  There's a lot of junk in the box, so maybe I missed it.  I called DJI to ask how it is packed so I can see if it's in some of the garbage or stuck in a bag...after very much confusion, and asking me multiple times if it's in the drone, he finally tells me it's right on top when you open the box.  I ask is it in an envelope or a tiny box or what?  It can't just be lying on top, it's so tiny it has to be wrapped in something.  So the people who sell the stuff can't tell me how they ship it.  Can someone tell me what I am looking for in case I did miss it? They are mailing me a new one, but that does me no good right now.
2017-8-16
Use props
Anuvis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

Same as me...the SD card promo has expired that's you don't find it...It was for some time..
2017-8-16
Use props
lafoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1402680 ft
Portugal

Fly more combo doesn't come with a microSD card!...
2017-8-16
Use props
Didiko
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18399 ft
Belgium

A friend of mine just purchased a fly more combo MAVIC in Europe and he found a 16Gb SD card in the slot (already installed).

Don't know about the Spark...purchased mine in "standard" version.
2017-8-16
Use props
mtnlandpix
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mine was inside a display card package with an SD card adapter.  It was almost hidden under a flap of the outer cardboard box.
2017-8-16
Use props
Madwand
lvl.4
United States

lafoto Posted at 2017-8-16 11:00
Fly more combo doesn't come with a microSD card!...

Current offer:

Buy Spark(White) now and get two Spark skins and a Spark T-shirt for free! Or buy Spark Fly More Combo get two free Spark skins! This limited offer is valid Aug 15 - Sep 1, 2017, 00:00 PDT (UTC-7). Limited Combo is not eligible for free gifts.

Buy Spark and get a 16 GB Micro SD card free.
2017-8-16
Use props
Madwand
lvl.4
United States

mtnlandpix Posted at 2017-8-16 11:33
Mine was inside a display card package with an SD card adapter.  It was almost hidden under a flap of the outer cardboard box.

Thanks!  I found it in the cardboard shipping box in a red bag...if the DJI guy hadn't been so argumentative and hardheaded, he could have avoided mailing me a new one.
2017-8-16
Use props
mtnlandpix
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Madwand Posted at 2017-8-16 11:51
Thanks!  I found it in the cardboard shipping box in a red bag...if the DJI guy hadn't been so argumentative and hardheaded, he could have avoided mailing me a new one.

Glad you found it. Happy flights!
2017-8-16
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

In my box was none.
And my dealer pointed that out to me.
2017-8-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nice to hear that you have figured it out. Enjoy it and happy flying!
2017-8-18
Use props
Bradders
lvl.4
Flight distance : 862283 ft
United Kingdom

Thats odd, I thought the Spark came with a SD Card... This is the one that comes with the spark incase they missed it out. http://amzn.to/2wqawsg Its only a cheap card
2017-8-18
Use props
Madwand
lvl.4
United States

Bradders Posted at 2017-8-18 23:44
Thats odd, I thought the Spark came with a SD Card... This is the one that comes with the spark incase they missed it out. http://amzn.to/2wqawsg Its only a cheap card

It does come with one.  That was the entire point of this thread.
2017-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules