Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M600 Firmware Update - Blade Removal
4959 3 2017-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ctoms2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2353743 ft
  • >>>
United States

Today (8/16/2017) I noticed an update dated 8/16/2017 for the M600 when I plugged in. I was all set to update through Assistant 2 and ignore the usual "Remove propellers before upgrading firmware" warning like I always have but this time the warning was bold and in red print.

Does anyone know if this firmware upgrade acts differently in some way which would require me to remove the blades from my M600? As you know this is not a quick and easy task and I would prefer to not have to remove them and take the time to clean and re apply thread lock to all 12 fastners, plus risk improper torque etc...

I understand this is literally a day old but thought I would see if anyone has already done the upgrade on the M600

Thanks

CT
2017-8-16
Use props
Erin Radford
lvl.1
United States

I am also interested in this answer. I've never had the arms folded out for a firmware update & always assumed that the prop warning didn't apply to the M600.
2017-8-17
Use props
TAfirehawk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 315938 ft
United States

Well simply open up the props and make sure the area is clear....I sit the laptop on the ground just in case the props turn on.  Besides safety I see no reason to have the warning, not like the motors can't run with props :/
2017-8-18
Use props
DataCollector
lvl.1

United States

So... I need to update... going to try this. Any suggestions??
2021-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules