5 weeks and counting - P4 Remote Exchange
787 6 2017-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mircury
New
Flight distance : 127753 ft
United States

The battery in my P4 remote controller was defective and refused to charge. I bought my P4 directly from DJI and it was still under warranty so I sent it in back to DJI in June. DJI recieved it on 7/12 and I got an email saying "your exchange is expected to be sent to you in five to seven business days". It's been over 5 weeks since I reveived that email and I haven't gotten a controller and there has been no update to my case CAS-754381-V5X1N4. Please let me know what is going on. Thanks.
2017-8-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mircury, we are so sorry for the delay in replacement, I've checked the case that the RC has been shipped out, you should have received the shipping label, please check your email, thanks.
2017-8-16
Use props
mircury
New
United States

I'm confused. I sent my RC to DJI and got confirmation it was received using the shipping label provided by DJI. I have NOT received a replacement controller. No shipping tracking number has been provided for my replacement controller. My case number has not been updated other than to show that DJI has received my defective controller. I have not received the new controller and my case says a new controller has not been sent. Can you provide a tracking number for the new controller being sent to me? Thanks.
2017-8-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mircury Posted at 2017-8-17 04:12
I'm confused. I sent my RC to DJI and got confirmation it was received using the shipping label provided by DJI. I have NOT received a replacement controller. No shipping tracking number has been provided for my replacement controller. My case number has not been updated other than to show that DJI has received my defective controller. I have not received the new controller and my case says a new controller has not been sent. Can you provide a tracking number for the new controller being sent to me? Thanks.

Shipping label has been sent to you by PM, please check. Thanks.
2017-8-17
Use props
mircury
New
United States

mircury Posted at 2017-8-17 04:12

In addition to my post above my defective controller was sent via ups with tracking number 1ZE80E409090905948 provided by DJI. It was left at the dock on 7/11 and signed for by Yoshihara.
2017-8-17
Use props
mircury
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-17 04:18
Shipping label has been sent to you by PM, please check. Thanks.

Ok, thanks for your help! I got the tracking number for the new controller. Should be here on the 22nd.
2017-8-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mircury Posted at 2017-8-17 04:25
Ok, thanks for your help! I got the tracking number for the new controller. Should be here on the 22nd.

It's good to know, hope you will receive it soon and please keep us posted if you have further question.
Appreciate your support to DJI.
2017-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules