Pairing remote to new Mavic - are settings lost?
849 7 2017-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HandyAndy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 103166 ft
Australia

Hi Forum
I recently got my mavic replaced as it was faulty and it has just arrived back.  I spent some time with my Mavic updating the settings through the DJI Go app on iPhone, espeically around video quality and sensitivity of the control sticks.  When I pair my remote to the new mavic, will these settings be reset?

2017-8-16
Use props
I am the E
lvl.4
  • >>>
Sweden

You can try it and let us know!
2017-8-16
Use props
HandyAndy
lvl.1
Australia

Anyone who has had experience of this please let me know
2017-8-16
Use props
4wd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 545817 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Most settings are stored onboard the Mavic depending on what was replaced it's likely yours will have been mostly set to defaults I expect.
2017-8-17
Use props
calmari
lvl.3
Flight distance : 64944 ft
United Kingdom

I'm interested to hear how you get on. I would love the ability to actually store settings in the DJI Go app and be able to upload on a device by device basis.
2017-8-17
Use props
HandyAndy
lvl.1
Australia

I wish I had screenshot the settings I had on the Mavic before sending it back. I don't think there is any way for me to check what they were
2017-8-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

The settings of the Main controller are bounding with the Main Controller, pairing the RC will not reset your settings. But firmware update will.
2017-8-17
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

DJI replaced my Mavic also... after binding RC with MP I checked settings and they seemed unchanged since last flight...
2017-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules