DJI Spark Summer sales
2012 8 2017-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf3e98309
lvl.1

Canada

Is the dji spark education discount finally here?
http://m-campaign.dji.com/summer-sale?from=store_index_banner
2017-8-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I'm not sure as we have not got the official release note. I would recommend you to keep an eye of our store in the later several days.
2017-8-16
Use props
Kyokushin
Second Officer
Flight distance : 296381 ft
Poland

Summer sale?
Is DJI fixed faling issue?

If not, it rather should be a recall instead of sale.
2017-8-16
Use props
schmots1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3773 ft

United States

Kyokushin Posted at 2017-8-16 23:39
Summer sale?
Is DJI fixed faling issue?

When I sent mine in for "repair" after it shut off and fell, my ticket said all they did was replace the gimble, but what I got back was a completely new spark.  I think this lends support to the likely hood that a small batch of components were faulty, and they have new batches now.... I am still flying mine relatively close and low for a while though.  I did a spiral intelligent photo that flew out over the street and I was worried it would cut off and fall.  No issues though.  My new spark doesn't RTH as reliably as my old one did.  Then again I am not going as high or as far as I did before, so maybe I am just not passing the RTH min distance threshold.
2017-8-17
Use props
hamma
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2238 ft
Germany

schmots1 Posted at 2017-8-17 05:07
When I sent mine in for "repair" after it shut off and fell, my ticket said all they did was replace the gimble, but what I got back was a completely new spark.  I think this lends support to the likely hood that a small batch of components were faulty, and they have new batches now.... I am still flying mine relatively close and low for a while though.  I did a spiral intelligent photo that flew out over the street and I was worried it would cut off and fall.  No issues though.  My new spark doesn't RTH as reliably as my old one did.  Then again I am not going as high or as far as I did before, so maybe I am just not passing the RTH min distance threshold.

I got mine exchanged the 2nd time (because of the european wifi issue, needless to say, it's still there) and all were from may 2017.
2017-8-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

hamma Posted at 2017-8-17 05:10
I got mine exchanged the 2nd time (because of the european wifi issue, needless to say, it's still there) and all were from may 2017.

Not too sure, what is the EU wifi issue?
2017-8-17
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-8-17 05:21
Not too sure, what is the EU wifi issue?

Same here, what is the issue?
2017-8-17
Use props
hamma
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2238 ft
Germany

Sparky_17 Posted at 2017-8-17 05:42
Same here, what is the issue?

You have to reset wifi on the drone everytime you start it, otherwise the wlan of the drone won't be seen by your smartphone.
2017-8-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

hamma Posted at 2017-8-17 06:21
You have to reset wifi on the drone everytime you start it, otherwise the wlan of the drone won't be seen by your smartphone.

Wow. That is not so nice.
Are you also having problems with an OTG cable?
2017-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules