3915 16 2017-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans802e59b3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 327352 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have purchased a second set of DJI goggles and both sets are activated and registered.

My question is I wish to have 2 sets running at the same time so ppl around me can see what I see it saves me keep taking my set off..

I can link the mavic the remote and both goggles together but all I see is a map and no live view .. Do I need to purchase a second remote to get live view back while using 2 sets of goggles ??

Any help and advice is greatly appreciated..

2017-8-17
Use props
WolfgangStiller
Second Officer
Flight distance : 599416 ft
United States

I only have one set of goggles but according to the documentation this should all work with one RC and device to host the app.
2017-8-17
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

You don't need 2 remotes. Check out tutorial here to see how it's done.
2017-8-17
Use props
fans802e59b3
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-8-17 11:14
You don't need 2 remotes. Check out tutorial here to see how it's done. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNMlNweXoZo

Thank you for the info.. but it still does not answer my question which was I only have 1 controller and 2 goggles ... do i need another controller to see live view on my ipad as all im getting is a map view on my ipad I have views in the goggles but need live view on my ipad...
2017-8-17
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

fans802e59b3 Posted at 2017-8-17 12:03
Thank you for the info.. but it still does not answer my question which was I only have 1 controller and 2 goggles ... do i need another controller to see live view on my ipad as all im getting is a map view on my ipad I have views in the goggles but need live view on my ipad...

Apologies for my misunderstanding. Yes, for now when you use 2 Goggles and 1 RC, you will not have the FPV on your smart device.
2017-8-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

You can also refer to our manual: 多人模式G.png
2017-8-17
Use props
fans802e59b3
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-8-17 12:13
Apologies for my misunderstanding. Yes, for now when you use 2 Goggles and 1 RC, you will not have the FPV on your smart device.

Thank you for the info ... are their any plans for future firmware updates so it'll be possible to have an image on a smart device while using one controller  with 2 goggles . ? And if I use another controller  so having 2 controllers turned on to one Mavic will I be able to have an image on a smart device and not just a map ?
2017-8-18
Use props
fans802e59b3
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-17 18:45
You can also refer to our manual:[view_image]

Much appreciated and yes I'm aware of this info.. I was looking for an answer for an image on a smart device while using 2 goggles. Which currently is not supported. I'm hoping it will be in a firmware update in the future..  and I'm assuming if I want an image on a smart device I'll need to purchase a second controller can u confirm this ?
2017-8-18
Use props
fans802e59b3
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

WolfgangStiller Posted at 2017-8-17 11:13
I only have one set of goggles but according to the documentation this should all work with one RC and device to host the app.

It does work to a point .. I can connect 2 sets of goggles and one controller and it works .. But only to the point that you only have a map on your ipad/ phone ... it wont display live view  which is what im after ..
2017-8-18
Use props
WolfgangStiller
Second Officer
Flight distance : 599416 ft
United States

fans802e59b3 Posted at 2017-8-18 02:11
It does work to a point .. I can connect 2 sets of goggles and one controller and it works .. But only to the point that you only have a map on your ipad/ phone ... it wont display live view  which is what im after ..

I have seen  other reports of this.  I'd bet there will a future firmware update where you can see FPV on all the goggles and the device.
2017-8-18
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

fans802e59b3 Posted at 2017-8-18 01:45
Thank you for the info ... are their any plans for future firmware updates so it'll be possible to have an image on a smart device while using one controller  with 2 goggles . ? And if I use another controller  so having 2 controllers turned on to one Mavic will I be able to have an image on a smart device and not just a map ?

Although I too think this would be a great idea, I know of know plans so far. I wouldn't be surprised to hear our engineers are working on this, though.
2017-8-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans802e59b3 Posted at 2017-8-18 02:03
Much appreciated and yes I'm aware of this info.. I was looking for an answer for an image on a smart device while using 2 goggles. Which currently is not supported. I'm hoping it will be in a firmware update in the future..  and I'm assuming if I want an image on a smart device I'll need to purchase a second controller can u confirm this ?

So you want the image transmission on your mobile device via any possible means while connecting 2 Goggles, right? For now, it doesn't support the image transmission for the mobile device when connecting with 2 Goggles. But I'd forwarded this idea to our engineers. Hope we will support in the future.
2017-8-18
Use props
fans802e59b3
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-18 22:14
So you want the image transmission on your mobile device via any possible means while connecting 2 Goggles, right? For now, it doesn't support the image transmission for the mobile device when connecting with 2 Goggles. But I'd forwarded this idea to our engineers. Hope we will support in the future.

That would be awesome... and much appreciated thank you Thor...  I work on the principle if you don't ask  you don't get... once again thank you..  
2017-8-19
Use props
mazymus
lvl.1
United States

So am I correct in assuming that if you have two goggles and one RC, that the two goggles will see live feed, but no live feed to the RC. Right?
2017-10-24
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

How many sets of eyes do you have??

Sorry I couldn't help myself....
2017-10-25
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

mazymus Posted at 2017-10-24 20:08
So am I correct in assuming that if you have two goggles and one RC, that the two goggles will see live feed, but no live feed to the RC. Right?

No, FPV should continue to work on the mobile device even if you have two sets of goggles connected.
2017-10-25
Use props
DennisMurry08
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you use 2 goggles then how would you initiate the Go4 app if you can’t use your smart device? Otherwise don’t you run into the max distance problem?
2017-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules