2243 7 2017-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JamesGrant
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3740 ft

United Kingdom

Hi Guys,

I noticed when flying my P4P yesterday that Litch had removed the AEB settings to change the amount of stops apart the pictures are. So for example, I used to use -3, 0, +3 to get the full dynamic range just as I would if I used my normal camera.

I have spoken to Litchi and they say DJI removed this from their latest software library. Litchi are also saying the setting never worked but I'm 100% sure it did.

This was pretty much the main feature I bought Litchi for which was a fair amount of money and now I'm left feeling miffed. Anyone else feel the same? Did anyone else use it?

2017-8-18
Use props
Mabou2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 811257 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bummer.  I recently purchase Litchi and have not yet used it for photography.  I am a huge fan of AEB, so this will be a letdown.  If DJI removed this from their library, does that mean that DJIGO4 no longer supports AEB?
2017-8-18
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mabou2 Posted at 2017-8-18 13:42
Bummer.  I recently purchase Litchi and have not yet used it for photography.  I am a huge fan of AEB, so this will be a letdown.  If DJI removed this from their library, does that mean that DJIGO4 no longer supports AEB?

I know this is not quite specific to the P4Pro, but bracketing is still fully functional on the P4 running latest DJI Go 4 (3 or 5 exposure).
2017-8-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I have checked the AEB feature with the devices on my hand, it is available in DJI GO 4. Please switch to DJI GO 4 and confirm.
2017-8-18
Use props
mikeon
lvl.4
United States

Yes, GO 4 has AEB, but the brackets are not adjustable like they used to be in Litchi.  Your choices are 3 shots of -.67, 0, and +.67 stop, or 5 shots of -1.31, -.67, 0, +.67, and +1.31 stop.  The same choices in GO 4 and Litchi.  This is not enough range.  I used to like 3 shots of -2, 0, +2 stop in Litchi.
2017-8-19
Use props
JamesGrant
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3740 ft

United Kingdom

Thanks for the replies guys.

Mikeon got what I meant, the problem isn't the removal of AEB because it's still there but it's the removal of customising how many stops apart you want. Quite frankly, -1.4 isn't enough and makes photography so much harder and sort of renders a part of the drone useless.
2017-8-21
Use props
APV68
lvl.1
Mexico

I was going to get litchi onky for that feature, i only take AEB, but always hate that se can not customize The settings.

Really disapointing.
2017-8-30
Use props
troxmo
New
Flight distance : 2661 ft

Germany

APV68 Posted at 2017-8-30 19:20
I was going to get litchi onky for that feature, i only take AEB, but always hate that se can not customize The settings.

Really disapointing.

Omg, same thing with me. So sad! Did Mavic 2 introduce more bracketing controls, or is it the same as with Mavic Pro?
2018-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules