3202 48 2017-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dread-Pirate-Ro
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2169731 ft
United Kingdom

alaska42 Posted at 2017-8-24 07:33
2 crashes for me. One was a power line, the other an iceberg. Both broke the gimbal plate and one damaged the video cable. Repaired myself both times. I know the Mavic pretty well now.

Wooh smashing the camera off must be like having your balls ripped off!
2017-8-24
Use props
Bucefalo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 444944 ft
Italy

Dread-Pirate-Ro Posted at 2017-8-24 07:17
That looks like the philippines to me. Ive been there but i wouldnt take a mavic there! Nice crash lol!

well i'll take it everywhere as far as is not allowed lol :-P
i take my responsibility there.. i kept on looking forward while moving backwards.. but thank God i was 100% lucky.. no any sort of damage !
2017-8-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

An eternal topic. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance.
2017-8-27
Use props
fans92cf9e0d
New
Flight distance : 1227 ft

United States

Pretty bad.. broke a right rear arm... bought a new arm took it apart via YouTube video... and soldered the motor wires and I'm back flying
2017-8-27
Use props
chatry
New
France

I crash my Mavic Pro after only two trails, not a big crash just 1.5 m high but on a wall.... but the gear of the camera was dammage and the stabilisation don't work so I resend to DJI for repairing... the answer was Sorry your device was crashed and is not covered by garantie !! and your drone can not be repaired so please bye a new one !!
2017-8-28
Use props
Tombolian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 675958 ft
United States

Once... There was a single pole in the entire vicinity, right behind me... I was bringing the mavic back to me when I thought I would buzz myself... flew right into the pole.  Chipped 2 props but was still able to land no problem.  
2017-8-28
Use props
Samoth
lvl.3
Flight distance : 95640 ft
Belgium

Crashed once. I never knew what happened: I lost all contact with the mavic (which was 300m from me, nothing between us).
2 pairs of propellers broken and one arm slightly scratched

I sent the data to DJI but they couldn't tell me what happened.
2017-8-28
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

One really bad (and expensive) one. We were looking at wedding venues for my oldest granddaughter, figured I'd take a few shots from the air - beautiful old mansion beside a bluff with a fantastic view. I took off and was hovering about 30 feet up, didn't even have my thumbs on the sticks - was talking to the wife and future grandson-in-law. A big gust of wind blew it sideways into a magnolia  tree, it flipped upside down and came crashing down in the concrete parking lot. It had two broken arms, the camera, gimbal and cracked the top housing.
2017-8-28
Use props
Dread-Pirate-Ro
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2169731 ft
United Kingdom

FatherXmas Posted at 2017-8-28 08:57
One really bad (and expensive) one. We were looking at wedding venues for my oldest granddaughter, figured I'd take a few shots from the air - beautiful old mansion beside a bluff with a fantastic view. I took off and was hovering about 30 feet up, didn't even have my thumbs on the sticks - was talking to the wife and future grandson-in-law. A big gust of wind blew it sideways into a magnolia  tree, it flipped upside down and came crashing down in the concrete parking lot. It had two broken arms, the camera, gimbal and cracked the top housing.

That sounds like a really bad one!
2017-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules