lvl.4
Flight distance : 3491430 ft
  • >>>
United States

2017-8-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

You must have a great time with two drones. Thanks for sharing! PS. As always, I would not recommend to use the third party APP.
2017-8-27
Use props
fyl88
lvl.2
Flight distance : 398274 ft
Japan

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-27 23:22
You must have a great time with two drones. Thanks for sharing!  PS. As always, I would not recommend to use the third party APP.

Then can I suggest to please include 180 / 360 Pano feature in the DJI GO 4 App. Then your users won't need to go to 3rd Party apps.

2017-8-29
Use props
LeafPeeper
lvl.4
Flight distance : 450075 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-27 23:22
You must have a great time with two drones. Thanks for sharing!  PS. As always, I would not recommend to use the third party APP.

Why would you or DJI make a blanket recommendation like that?  If the company doesn't support third party app development, why did they release an SDK?

LP
2017-8-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video.
Cool to see  both AC's flying around in mid air.
I do notice quite a bit difference in image quality between Mavic and Spark.
Between 3:30 and 3:50 there is a big difference shown.
Was that a bad shot taken by Spark?
Other shots from Spark look better.

2017-8-30
Use props
JoeCec
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-8-30 04:02
Nice video.
Cool to see  both AC's flying around in mid air.
I do notice quite a bit difference in image quality between Mavic and Spark.

The image from the spark was enhanced to 4k from the native 1080p that it shoots, so that will exaggerate any imperfections from the camera.
2017-8-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

JoeCec Posted at 2017-8-30 17:58
The image from the spark was enhanced to 4k from the native 1080p that it shoots, so that will exaggerate any imperfections from the camera.

Aha, that must have been it indeed.
The downgrade to 1080 (I am watching on a 1080 screen) is looking very bad somehow.
I have seen this before, not sure why that happens.
2017-8-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fyl88 Posted at 2017-8-29 20:10
Then can I suggest to please include 180 / 360 Pano feature in the DJI GO 4 App. Then your users won't need to go to 3rd Party apps.

The request has been forwarded to our engineers, hopefully they will consider it in the future.
2017-9-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

LeafPeeper Posted at 2017-8-30 03:47
Why would you or DJI make a blanket recommendation like that?  If the company doesn't support third party app development, why did they release an SDK?

LP

Due to the data analysis is conducted based on the main controller data and flight records. For flyaway issues, flight records is required in DJI GO.
2017-9-1
Use props
QuadKid
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-1 01:40
The request has been forwarded to our engineers, hopefully they will consider it in the future.

It would be nice if they also included a Hyperlink element that could be included in the photo. Current Litchi App does not have this feature as well but is very useful in sharing with social media
2017-9-1
Use props
Dronoob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 126079 ft
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-1 01:40

This is BTW the feature that made me buy the Litchi app. I really do not understand why there are so many video capturing modes but there are no features that make it easier to capture great photos. Due to the narrow FOV of the Mavic and the resolution it has, photo stitching is indeed required to get great panoramic shots and resolutions that are sufficient for printing (300dpi).
2017-9-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-1 01:44
Due to the data analysis is conducted based on the main controller data and flight records. For flyaway issues, flight records is required in DJI GO.

Flying with Litchi won't give you flight records then?
2017-9-1
Use props
LeafPeeper
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-1 01:44

Ok, fair enough.  Strange that you don't make the flight recording components native to the SDK so that developers would be able to include the functionality easily...

LP
2017-9-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-9-1 03:01
Flying with Litchi won't give you flight records then?

I feel sorry for the confusion caused. The data analysis is conducted based on flight records in DJI GO, instead of flight records in Litchi.

@LeafPeeper, If the drone crashed when using GS Pro, SDK or a third party APP, and the drone is still under warranty period, then you could try to export the flight logs from the drone itself, we'll try to analyze the logs for you to see what happened.
2017-9-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-2 00:53
I feel sorry for the confusion caused. The data analysis is conducted based on flight records in DJI GO, instead of flight records in Litchi.

@LeafPeeper, If the drone crashed when using GS Pro, SDK or a third party APP, and the drone is still under warranty period, then you could try to export the flight logs from the drone itself, we'll try to analyze the logs for you to see what happened.

So that basically means you are out of luck when something happens while flying with another app ?
2017-9-2
Use props
R Kamedes
New
Flight distance : 105348 ft
Croatia

LeafPeeper Posted at 2017-8-30 03:47

LP

Excellent point!
2017-9-2
Use props
R Kamedes
New
Flight distance : 105348 ft
Croatia

Nice job Joe. I had no idea you could do that.  I'm going to look into Litchi. Thanks for the excellent video!
2017-9-2
Use props
LeafPeeper
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-2 00:53

Thanks Susan - that helps clarify.

LP
2017-9-2
Use props
JoeCec
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

R Kamedes Posted at 2017-9-2 10:23
Nice job Joe. I had no idea you could do that.  I'm going to look into Litchi. Thanks for the excellent video!

Thanks! I appreciate the support
2017-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules