UPDATE...MOD 2..Charging station for ALL DRONES..
1653 10 2017-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wobbles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi
My desk was getting really untidy with cables everwhere fro charging the  ever increasing items i have so made this to tidy it up a bit
it all comes apart as drwing shows so chargers can be taken mobile with me when i need them..
next step is adding Apple watch , and OSMO mobile section TBC..
hope you like it ..
cheers

charging Station

charging Station
charger complete copy.jpg
2017-8-19
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, very neatly done.  Great job!
2017-8-23
Use props
djiuser_xEq0WUy
Banned

India

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-8-24
Use props
wobbles
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lucas775 Posted at 2017-8-23 18:41
Wow, very neatly done.  Great job!

Thk you, nearly finished the Mod to incorperate 3 Go-pro cams to and Apple watch..
2017-8-24
Use props
Sparky_17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Wow .. this is great.  you should contact a manufacture and have more made, maybe in plastic
2017-8-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

This looks amazing!
And handy also!
2017-8-24
Use props
wobbles
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for all your kind comments guys. It's nice to know I am on the right track to a tidy table ..
2017-8-24
Use props
wobbles
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

this is the updated mod to take gopro and apple watch too
2017-9-4
Use props
Capt Whitefoot
lvl.3

United States

Very attractive.  Why hasn't anyone created like this and mass produced it yet?  -Could be your million dollar business.
2017-9-4
Use props
wobbles
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Capt Whitefoot Posted at 2017-9-4 11:44
Very attractive.  Why hasn't anyone created like this and mass produced it yet?  -Could be your million dollar business.

thks , i agree , might start offering bespoke charging stations , etc
2017-9-5
Use props
DroneDog8
lvl.2
United States

wobbles Posted at 2017-9-5 04:51
thks , i agree , might start offering bespoke charging stations , etc

That is beautiful.  I wish DJI would go to a standard charging system which had a universal controller and multiple adapters for the entire product line. Just like the Mavic and Phantom have their own independent  connector, so could every other DJI battery.  Other companies that build good charging controllers that charge all types and sizes and offers options for storage, cycle, charge rate, etc. of batteries including batteries of all different chemistry including Lipo, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride, etc in just one controller.  With connections to a computer you can store charge results and graphic a lot of parameters.  The good ones, like REVO (FMA Direct), even offer "Bump" charging where you bar code each battery and "bump" the bar code up against a built-in reader and all of the battery charging parameters are automatically set.  If DJI wanted to limit the options like the charge rate, fine.  But it would make travel with multiple birds so much easier...one small unit and a couple different types of adapters.  The types of "hubs" and "stations" that DJI is building go obsolete when the DJI Inspire 3, 4... or Mavic 2, 3.... or Phantom 5, 6.....come out with different size batteries.
2018-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules