Fpv video very bad
2175 18 2015-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
akunpurku
lvl.1

Finland

Hi.
I just set up first Fpv in my phantom 2 h4-3d gimbal.
i dont get good video it is very white and can not get anything clear (see the photo)
i have install everything right i watch many tutorials before install
i have change gopro and monitor to PAL, try all chanels and bands but allways same quality video.
i use stock antennas i have never power the transmiter without antenna (i have not fly yet because i need fix this first)
i test the monitor it works i tryed with different cable (transmiter to phantom) not help...
i dont know what to do anymore...

Flysight Black Pearl  Monitor
Flysight 400mw A/V transmiter TX5804
IOSD Mini

Thans for all
Capture.jpg
Capture1.jpg
Capture3.jpg
2015-3-29
Use props
Ploug
lvl.2

Denmark

Which Gopro are you using there ?
2015-3-29
Use props
akunpurku
lvl.1

Finland

i use hero4...i even reset my gopro and monitor but it did not help
2015-3-29
Use props
Ploug
lvl.2

Denmark

I cant remember, but i think i read somewhere that Hero4 Black edition had some problems with some TX models... Or it could be a faulty TX, or it could be the cable with the video signal..

But it does look like your not on the right channel meaning that it is not the same frequency, but again if you said that you had tried every channel on the black pearl and the TX then i would consider it was the TX that has a faulty
2015-3-29
Use props
akunpurku
lvl.1

Finland

ok thank for reply its bad i can not test the TX  i have read many forums and remenber i read something about hero4 but dont remenber anymore...i tryed with other plug and play cable but it was same...could it be the cable from gimbal to phantom? the 8 pin cable?i dont have another so i can not test i dont have experiece before...yes i tryed different bands F and E and all channels and change pal to ntsc (monitor + gopro) allways when i got video it looked same never better quality...

i will contact the company i buy the kit and ask there ...
2015-3-29
Use props
Ploug
lvl.2

Denmark

Did you try to change channel on the TX on the phantom?
2015-3-29
Use props
akunpurku
lvl.1

Finland

i change the channel from the transmiter and tryed different bands but no different about quality
2015-3-29
Use props
Ploug
lvl.2

Denmark

Then i can only think of an faulty Flysight 400mw A/V transmiter TX5804.... or if you have a friend that has a Gopro Hero3, and if that doesn´t help then get a replacement of that Flysight 400mw A/V transmiter TX5804 or get the DJI AVL58 Lite
2015-3-29
Use props
akunpurku
lvl.1

Finland

i will try...i will post here when i know what was wrongthank you for tips
thank you for the tips
2015-3-29
Use props
Ploug
lvl.2

Denmark

Your welcome
2015-3-29
Use props
pawel2m
lvl.3
Flight distance : 57070 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hello, looks like your iOSD mini is faulty, pls get replacement. You can easily check skipping the iOSD mini - connecting with other cable supplied with TX5804.

TX5804 is fully compatible with all GOPRO's and BP.

PS. Longpress switch on the TX5804 to check if its on E band. The same BAND and channel set on BP in div mode.

Pawel
2015-3-29
Use props
akunpurku
lvl.1

Finland

Hi.
this is what i tryed
thanks for reply

first i test with gopro turning off so i just get IOSD mini in my BP screen (check photo) no good...
so i think its not because the gopro or gimbal cables or connections...?

then i test with the other cable skipping the IOSD mini (check photos) not the quality it should be...

in the TX5804 i check the band E and same in BP band E tryed different channels and allways same result
Capture4.jpg
Capture5.jpg
Capture6.jpg
2015-3-29
Use props
pawel2m
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

Ok, so send it back and ask for tx5807 700mW, the newest Flysight TX much better.
2015-3-29
Use props
pawel2m
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

Do you have DNR in BP on ? Make it off.
2015-3-29
Use props
pawel2m
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

Maybe monitor is bad? Check it with some signal, put a dvd signal there.
2015-3-29
Use props
akunpurku
lvl.1

Finland

i tryed change DNR settings but not change i also test BP hdmi in from my computer and it was good all colors seem to be ok.
i ques the the only thing is the TX replace
thanks for the tips
2015-3-29
Use props
akunpurku
lvl.1

Finland

Hi.
just to inform that the problem was faulty Flysight 400mw A/V transmiter TX5804.
they will send new one.
2015-4-10
Use props
Ploug
lvl.2

Denmark

akunpurku@hotma Posted at 2015-4-10 20:01
Hi.
just to inform that the problem was faulty Flysight 400mw A/V transmiter TX5804.
they will send  ...

Glad i could help ;)
2015-4-10
Use props
akunpurku
lvl.1

Finland

Ploug Posted at 2015-4-10 22:33
Glad i could help ;)

Yeah...thx a lot!
2015-4-10
Use props