Need help with Maps
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9a7c0aa0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8327 ft
United States

Hello,

I have a phantom 3 Pro. I crashed it and had all four motors replaced and the lower half replaced. I also purchased a new remote because the plastic where my Antennas connect broke. I used super glue as long as I could but then the box itself started to separate.

At any rate, now it flys fine BUT no Map will appear in the small map box. I don't know why I've had it connected to wifi and I use an Ipad Air 2 with the Cellular connection. I don't have the cell connection activated but I've always used my iPhone 6s as a hot spot and that has worked great. It's never had this problem, and I've had it over 2 years. I got two years out of it before the first crash.

Does anyone know what might be going on or any thinking I can do to attempt to fix this issue? Any thougts are greatly appreciated!

Joe
2017-8-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

What is the APP version? Please enter the FPV page, then switch to the map view, lock the compass, as you can see the pic below, then back to the homepage of the APP, then reenter the FPV page. See if it works. 1.png
2017-8-19
Use props
fans9a7c0aa0
lvl.2
United States

I don't have that lock symbol. The version is the very latest I have other symbols
2017-8-20
Use props
fans9a7c0aa0
lvl.2
United States

Ok I do have the symbol. I tried what you said and I just have a blank screen.
2017-8-20
Use props
fans9a7c0aa0
lvl.2
United States

DJI Dianna, I did what you said again, but this time I exited the App afterward on the advice of another person in the forum. When i opened the app again it worked! Just wanted you to know. Thanks for your help!
2017-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules