Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO next
1317 5 2017-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eColumbia01
lvl.4
United States

Hi DJI Mindy and other DJI staff,

Is there a wishlist somewhere for the OSMO next product? I'm specifically referrring to using the OSMO next used in professional settings. With the DJI sdk along with the OSMO next product there are numerous professional applications that the OSMO next product could be used in.

My wishlist for OSMO next includes:

1. Accurate manual focusing accessible from the SDK - like the DJI drone product use.
2. Whisper quiet operations for use in studio work.
3. Hardwire connections that can be used at a distance up to 30' so the OSMO next can be used away from the controller.
4. No drift in camera when on a tripod.
5. HDMI out - hardwired so there is no latency.

2017-8-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We will transfer your suggestions to our R&D engineers for consideration in the future, appreciate your feedback and your support to DJI product.
2017-8-20
Use props
Weltzien
New
Sweden

would also seriously wish for a version with a built in screen, like the Phantom Pro Plus does... Now I need to use my phone for anything besides calling with it, it is always out of battery and connection with all these devices takes forever. And it is not even nice to watch in the sun either... We seriously need a screen!
2017-8-23
Use props
Weltzien
New
Sweden

A splash proof version would not fall hard on our feet either...
2017-8-23
Use props
fans589cba4b
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12780633 ft
  • >>>
United States

also 4k60p and active tracking and spotlight mode would be nice.
2017-8-23
Use props
ubaldoponzio
lvl.1

Italy

Without the 30 minute recording limit
2017-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules