Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
E800 Motors
1330 5 2015-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
areischauer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 257382 ft
United States

Been looking for a solid reply to this in the forums and can't seem to find it.  Even called several hobby shops that sell the E800 motors as Inspire replacement motors with dumbfounded responses.  As many of you know, on the bottom of each of the stock Inspire motors are mounting feet in which the four small screws attach it to the Inspire frame.  From what I can tell the E800 motors do not have these mounting feet.  Am I missing something here?  For anyone having to replace thier stock motors it looks like they will have to send it in to DJI?  Or is there another option?
2015-3-29
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Motors are not listed for the Inspire 1 available parts anywhere that I have found. They are saying that the E800 is the same size motor but that may not mean it is a retrofit for the Inspire 1. IMO they must be limiting the parts to us, this way DJI can control what the end user can fix in the field.

http://www.multicopterwarehouse.com/parts/parts-inspire-1?page=1
2015-3-29
Use props
GB44
lvl.4
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

Yeah it also means that when they have inflated the demand they will increase the price to capitalise on return profits.  
2015-3-29
Use props
areischauer
lvl.2
United States

I think you both are on to something.  Wonder if and when they'll be available to us all.  I'd think it won't be too long until we see other manufacturers making motors for the Inspire.  
2015-3-29
Use props
cypress6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 176936 ft
United States

Check this link it might help you out.
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... replace&lang=en
2015-3-29
Use props
areischauer
lvl.2
United States

A bummer indeed as it seems there isn't a replacement for the Inspire stock motors.  The E800s would be a nice option and it would make sense in my opinion that DJI make them truly compatible with the Inspire by having the four mounting feet on them.  Thanks for the info.  
2015-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules