will there be a new firmware?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adepto
lvl.1

Italy

since th 1.11.20 has completely put my drone KO, im wondering if there will be another firmware update that will put the drone back OK. do you know something about this? is DJi working to fix  last issues?
because im unable to fly...
2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

What is the issue of your drone? Is the same issue in your previous thread? What mobile device are you using?
2017-8-21
Use props
Adepto
lvl.1

Italy

Yes Diana, i've tried with many phones: android and iOS but i can't put the drone to fly.
i can see the camera, record, take pictures.
when i am in open spaces the drone sets the home point and i can also see "ready to fly" but then.... i can't.

i try changing flight mode, maximum hight, geo etc but those things do not work. even if i try recalibrating the compass i get no answer from app.
it looks like the drone and rc are linked amd also the phone is, but not completely
2017-8-21
Use props
Adepto
lvl.1

Italy

edit: ((i try changing flight mode, maximum hight, geo etc but those things do not work))
with this i mean that:
when i try doing this, the app dislays a message" device is not connected" but it is, i can see it
2017-8-21
Use props
Anthony Dias
New
Brazil

My Phantom 4 is very unstable now. throws itself back and forth for no apparent reason. It flights unstable and made it a totally unsatisfactory update for me as well.
I calibrated everything, did a factory reset, but it still looks bad. I´m very disappointed, cause it was flying very well before the update! And as I see, there´s so many people with the same problem. When will they throw a new update to fix it ?
2017-8-21
Use props
Adepto
lvl.1

Italy

dji diana no news? please i ned to know because i can't use the drone
2017-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules