DJI Go seldom show diconnect aircraft
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JoePGM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 391293 ft
United Kingdom

Hi DJI,
I keep testing my I2 these days and find that the DJI Go seldom show diconnected aircraft at the top , but actually connector still in green light and video/control signal are still connected and in full control. I have this issue twice last weekend.

Any idea?

Joe
2017-8-21
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Which device?

I use an iPad Air 2 and find I need to unplug the USB and re-plug it in to get it to connect, otherwise it shows Disconnected.   Android connects better now, but Apple not as easy anymore.  Some bug in GO perhaps between the two systems.

Wait until you have a Disconnect from the RC box itself in flight.  No green LED, but others are all on.  Don't know what is up with that, but re-booting the RC gets it back working.
2017-8-21
Use props
JoePGM
lvl.3
United Kingdom

mine is nvidia shield K1
2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, Joe, your mobile device is not in our compatible list, so maybe there is compatibility issue.
Have you reinstalled the DJI Go 4? You may change other mobile device to see if the problem will recurrence.
2017-8-21
Use props
JoePGM
lvl.3
United Kingdom

hi Mindy, I don't have kind of disconnect issue before with using DJI Go 4.1.3 and 4.1.4, the disconnection warning start appear in 4.1.5.

Here are the capture show you more idea, hope you can bring this topic to your engineer to investigate

2017-8-21
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394291 ft
  • >>>
United States

JoePGM Posted at 2017-8-21 23:23
hi Mindy, I don't have kind of disconnect issue before with using DJI Go 4.1.3 and 4.1.4, the disconnection warning start appear in 4.1.5.

Here are the capture show you more idea, hope you can bring this topic to your engineer to investigate

JoePGM,

Welcome to the Inspire 2 firmware screw up, if you read the forum's that is exactly what we are writing about and complaining  to DJI , As you can see No Answers yet from DJI and most likely won't .
2017-8-26
Use props
JoePGM
lvl.3
United Kingdom

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-8-26 04:29
JoePGM,

Welcome to the Inspire 2 firmware screw up, if you read the forum's that is exactly what we are writing about and complaining  to DJI , As you can see No Answers yet from DJI and most likely won't .

Hi there, I can't say if that is caused by firmware or not...... because in my case I seems didn't see that in DJI go 4.1.3 and 4.1.4 but 4.1.5 only, and all my flight so far are based on latest firmware , the same version of firmware....

Will see if DJI have any update about this issue ;)
2017-8-26
Use props
JohnnieYaz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5137874 ft
  • >>>
United States

We all have seen it and it's very upsetting. Some guys won't even fly until there's a official fix.
2017-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules