Purple Lines In Video And Photos
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7858b1b9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 126765 ft
United States

I went out a couple of days ago to take pictures and photos with my Phantom 3 Professional and the image and video on my ipad had purple lines going through it. The purple lines were also saved to the images and videos that I took. Also, switching between photos and video within the DJI Go app took a few seconds, which is unusual. I'm not sure if this is a cable issue, remote to aircraft signal issue, or a firmware issue. If anyone has had this problem or could lead me into the right direction to fix it I would really appreciate it.

Bad Image

Bad Image

Bad Image

Bad Image

Bad Image

Bad Image

Bad Image

Bad Image
2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Have you tried to unplug the pins on the side of the gimbal? If no helps, I would recommend you to contact our support and send it in for diagnosis and repair: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-8-21
Use props
fans7858b1b9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 126765 ft
United States

Yes. I took it in for repair and was told that it could be something wrong within the board of the camera. So, I just purchased a new gimbal and that solved the issue.
2017-8-24
Use props
Paulk934
New
United States

I had terrible video feed, the live transmission was terrible and if it did show for a second I get some purple lines too. Now it is black. Wonder if I have the same gimbal issue or if I should mess with software. Very new to the P3P, DJI, Drone
2017-9-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

This does not look good.
2022-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now