Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Epson BT300 lag and frozen of video feed issue still not solve
1657 9 2017-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

After 5 months of launch this video feed lag and frozen issues still exist in Epson BT300 when tried to use DJI Go 4 to control Mavic Pro.  I am using the latest DJI go 4 4.1.4 in Moverio Marketplace.

I got this lag and freeze again last weekend when I tried to fly outdoor in a very sunny day.  It happen in the first flight when Mavic and RC start then the video feed freeze or occasionally response.  It take me 10mins to keep try and figure out to clear video feed buffer manually although I already click auto clear option, then everything get back to normal.  I had this issue since purchase of Epson BT300 and post two times here to reflect the problem.  But I guess no one really take it seriously after all.  The above problem is still the old issue but only occur occassionally.  Lucky such problem only happen when you connect BT300 to Mavic RC, so once you get into the DJI GO start there is either all smooth to go or the huge lag and video freeze you will encounter.  So good thing is you won't have to worry about such issue happen in the middle of flight.  

As said early if any owner of BT300 who want to experience such kind of lag or video freeze, you go ahead sample sync your flight log and try to start fly.  You soon will know what I am talking about.  The solution to this issue has been found and explained earlier, so I am not going to talk about it here.  This time the problem is still relates to flight log, video and photo buffer.  Once DJI go 4 get touch to this SD card control may get into problem with the app response, you can simply tried this by unplug the SD card from Mavic Pro and experience the video feed performance.  I had talked to DJI technical staff in Hong Kong flagship store during a seminar, and he explain that is the hardware design issue of Epson BT300.  Unless Epson fix this by firmware there nothing much DJI can do about it.  But I can't found any channel reflect this problem to Epson, and get no choice to keep post the problem here.
2017-8-21
Use props
fansd15ad1b8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 671995 ft
United Kingdom

Have you checked that you don't have another App running in the background as this can cause video lag.
2017-9-11
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

fansd15ad1b8 Posted at 2017-9-11 03:58
Have you checked that you don't have another App running in the background as this can cause video lag.

Of course!  I had BT300 since the first day launch and this is known bug to Epson and DJI.
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

I believe this was addressed on another forum. It was suggested that this mobile device may not be compatible with the App. Do you have another mobile device you can check? Is this a display issue or a video issue?
2017-9-18
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
  • >>>
China

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-18 08:14
I believe this was addressed on another forum. It was suggested that this mobile device may not be compatible with the App. Do you have another mobile device you can check? Is this a display issue or a video issue?

What mobile device you talk about?  BT300 is not only a goggles, it is already an android device like a cell phone without sim card.
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

MAVICDLNM Posted at 2017-9-19 22:59
What mobile device you talk about?  BT300 is not only a goggles, it is already an android device like a cell phone without sim card.

Your posting originally talks about a lag with the BT300. While it is understood that it is an Android phone, it is not among those considered compatible with the Mavic: http://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads.

It is not to say that it can't work but it is just one of the devices that our engineers have not tested.
2017-9-20
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-20 07:50
Your posting originally talks about a lag with the BT300. While it is understood that it is an Android phone, it is not among those considered compatible with the Mavic: http://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads.

It is not to say that it can't work but it is just one of the devices that our engineers have not tested.

Ok, so why Epson promote BT300 inside DJI store in Hong Kong?  
2017-9-20
Use props
GeeDee
lvl.3
Flight distance : 366257 ft
  • >>>
Iraq

MAVICDLNM Posted at 2017-9-20 21:44
Ok, so why Epson promote BT300 inside DJI store in Hong Kong?

Hopefully Epsom and DJI partnership will work it out soon. The glasses are very innovative

http://news.epson.com/news/epson ... erial-vehicles-uavs
2017-9-27
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

GeeDee Posted at 2017-9-27 07:42
Hopefully Epsom and DJI partnership will work it out soon. The glasses are very innovative

http://news.epson.com/news/epson-partners-with-dji-to-create-ar-smart-glasses-solutions-for-piloting-unmanned-aerial-vehicles-uavs

Their relationship is as fragile as the relationship with Apple.  Don’t really count on it.
2017-9-27
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

I just test today with BT300 firmware version 1.04, DJI GO 4 4.1.8 from Moverio Market and Mavic firmware .1000.  Finally all work out fine without need to uninstall GO 4 and various directories to get it work!  Long wait but finally either Epson or DJI solve the issue.
2017-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules