Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MCU Error?
2988 5 2015-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
csiami
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23711 ft
United States

Flying my P2V+ V2 today. suddenly I got an MCU Error on my screen. All lights went red. I landed. Powered off restarted. Flew the rest of the battery cycle no problem. Can anyone explain an MCU error?
2015-3-29
Use props
Northofthe49th
lvl.4

Canada

Please plug your Phantom into the Phantom Assistant and tell us what you see, at this point, too generic to guess but we could guess and send you on a wild goose chase in the process.
Please also check the manual as there are several references to the light sequences that may you give you a better indication first hand of what is going on.
Please let us know what you find.
2015-3-29
Use props
nrgwise
lvl.4

United States

As Mr. North said, we need more information to help effectively.  Always, the more information, the better.
2015-3-29
Use props
csiami
lvl.2
United States

I connected to the assistant.  Everything looks good.  I did an Advanced Calibration.  Got the green light.  I'l  look in the Manual,  I tried to Google what an MCU was and wasn't successful.
2015-3-29
Use props
Northofthe49th
lvl.4

Canada

csiami Posted at 2015-3-30 10:32
I connected to the assistant.  Everything looks good.  I did an Advanced Calibration.  Got the green ...

MCU = Master Control Unit = Your Phantom's Brain has an issue, intermittent or otherwise and needs to be fixed...check out...

Also check this out...http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... ght=mcu&lang=en
Are you using Android?
2015-3-29
Use props
csiami
lvl.2
United States

Yes was using Ken's app on an android tablet.  I'll pull the cover and inspect for damage.  I did have a crash about ten flights ago.
2015-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules