GSP -DJI Ground Station Pro
12069 44 2017-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Woolshed 1
New
Australia

Mari Posted at 2017-12-22 01:33
I solved the problem... Removed and re-installed the app... Now I'm able to open the Waypoint Action menu... seems that sometimes its better to remove and re-install then updating an app...

I was having the same problem with waypoint action, then came across the answer by chance.

The problem is that in the cornering option, you have curved selected instead of straight.  As such the aircraft never actually gets to the corner as it changes direction at the stated distance you have selected before arriving at the waypoint.  

Change the option to straight which allows getting to the actual waypoint and the option activates.  

By reinstalling you have just reset it to the default setting which is straight.  

Hope this helps.
2018-1-19
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

Thanks for solving this mystery...

When tapping waypoint-action, the app should have prompted me that it is not available when using curves option... Maybe DJI developers can do something with this information!
2018-1-19
Use props
Fotopiloot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1032070 ft

The uninstall and install also worked for me to get the waypoint actions. But unfortunate it was not what i am aiming at. I need to start an interval Photo capture. So every  x seconds taking a picture with a given speed. I like the GS pro app but that is something I would really appriciated. Besides of cours that the app has to log flight files that is so strange that it is still not there. But anyway now I have to use Autopilot but I find not so intuitive as GS Pro
2018-3-27
Use props
brendenreed
New
United States

Hey, so I am having troubles with the gimbal yawning mid-flight. When I set up the mission the gimbal is straight ahead at a -90-degree angle but as the flight goes on the camera becomes yawned to the left or right. Making it so the images are not usable. If anyone has any idea what is going on or how to fix it please let me know!

Thanks
2019-4-17
Use props
Carlo’
New

United States

Mari Posted at 2017-9-21 10:02
Does someone have any idea how to get "waypoint action" to work?

DJI GS Pro, waypoint action. On the all points page set cornering to straight, then waypoint action menus are available on the each point page.
2020-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules