1000+ Drivers
977 3 2015-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thurmant
lvl.1

United States

It seems as if DJI doesn't cater to the 1000 drivers.  There are many more accessories and options for the Phantoms, yet it intrigues me that people who pay the most for technology get the least results.  I understand we have more options from third party suppliers, although that can be risky not always knowing what will happen once you cross technologies.  Been there, paid for that!  In the air wishing I was on the ground, instead of being on the ground wishing I was in the air.  Only an opinion, what's your input?
2015-3-29
Use props
knarfboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI working hard on completing the firmware 2.5 for the A2.
Unfortunately, it can DJI never please everyone.
If it takes too long to complain about the customer.
If the firmware too early on the market, people bring about Bug's in the software.

2015-3-30
Use props
joe
lvl.3

United States

Phantoms have been around much longer than the 1000 and there are many many more Phantom customers due to time and Phantoms being more mainstream and affordable.  Third parties and customers have had more time to come up with ideas for addition.
On the other hand you definite get more to start with with the 1000 and less need for add-ons.  What are you looking for.  I would voice your desire for any particular upgrade or add-on here.
2015-3-30
Use props
thurmant
lvl.1

United States

joe@heliflightc Posted at 2015-3-31 00:32
Phantoms have been around much longer than the 1000 and there are many many more Phantom customers d ...

Thanks Joe, as usual very spot on answer and tactfully stated.  I have found most of the things I'm seeking at this point, but I will take under advisement your advice in the future.
2015-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules