Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tiho
lvl.2
Flight distance : 227274 ft
Croatia

DJI assistant 2
Android v4.1.5 on s7 edge

So... bird finished update but remote wont finish-or start updating afer first try NO SPECIFIC EROR. I tried 10-20 times on mobile s7 egde & note 4 and PC, reinstaled dji assistant2
UPDATE FAILED no error number
now i get these

https://goo.gl/photos/RfHPdCP9xenN9iLV6

https://goo.gl/photos/WXdHGYZeVHjKktgd7

So, can someone from suport enable on my account downgrade or anything? I can only see 1000 to upgrade.

PLS?

2017-8-23
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try another method, it may work:-

With RC and display connected (aircraft off), and display has a good wifi connection to internet. Run DJI Go 4 and 'enter device'. Open the 'aircraft status' screen by tapping the screen at top edge where it says 'disconnected'. The top line 'Overall Status' should show if update required (this may take a few seconds to appear). If it does then tap on that and it should take you through the process to update RC. That may make the difference to your display.

Or you could try :-

Connect display device (with good wifi connection) to RC and power both up (aircraft off).

Run DJI Go, on initial screen (where it displays aircraft type etc) at top right hand corner you will see three lines if DJI Go 4. Hold your finger on that for about 5-8 seconds and release. You should now see a black screen appear with an option to roll back RC firmware (you may have to sellect V1.3.1000 in the roll down menu). Make sure RC is well charged, takes about 5 minutes or so. Power down when complete. Restart all and check all working, you may need to relink RC to aircraft.
2017-8-23
Use props
Tiho
lvl.2
Croatia

I tried that, RC ask for update, but then it stops on 5%
i need something else, that will force update, rewrite? Downgrade maybe then update? Don't know man...

ty for support
2017-8-23
Use props
MARSAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 966978 ft
Belgium

Merely an idea: Recharge the Mavic and the RC batteries to 100% and try the FW update again.
Are you connected to the Internet via WiFi or mobile data?
If you use WiFi, turn off mobile data for the update, if it's not off already.
2017-8-23
Use props
Tiho
lvl.2
Croatia

LOCK.... FIXED AFTER MANY ATEMPS.....
2017-8-23
Use props
Bucefalo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 444944 ft
Italy

there are still ways to ROLLBACK your firmware if you are unhappy .. i hope it helps some of you:
2017-8-23
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I would try doing it via the dji go4 app (update it first to 4.1.5 first.  I started to do it that way outside my house, it failed (not surprised because i was carrying the MP inside.  Then I did it the way I usually do on DJI Asst 2.  Went well and then on startup the Go4 said MC was still 01.03.9.  So I redid using dji go4 and everything is now OK.  Flew it twice today and worked just fine good video good photos.
2017-8-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nice to hear that you have figured it out. Looking forward wonderful pictures and videos from you.
2017-8-23
Use props
Tiho
lvl.2
Croatia

Bucefalo Posted at 2017-8-23 15:25
there are still ways to ROLLBACK your firmware if you are unhappy .. i hope it helps some of you:
Firmware upgrade

Yea, but this thing cost 2 monthly paycheck, i don't want loose warranty, but okay, its fixed now. TY
2017-8-23
Use props
Bucefalo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 444944 ft
Italy

Tiho Posted at 2017-8-23 21:31
Yea, but this thing cost 2 monthly paycheck, i don't want loose warranty, but okay, its fixed now. TY

tiho.. and do you think i find money under the carpet? LOL ! if you just downgrade/upgrade your drone to the firmware that works better for you , you are not going to lose any warranty !

2017-8-24
Use props
Tiho
lvl.2
Croatia

Bucefalo Posted at 2017-8-24 15:06
tiho.. and do you think i find money under the carpet? LOL ! if you just downgrade/upgrade your drone to the firmware that works better for you , you are not going to lose any warranty !

Nope, but standard is much different between two of us ;)
Im paid like 600$, mavic price here is 1500$+extra bat 125$, paying crashed p3s 750$, and now mav...  so i'm concerned about mav warranty u know
2017-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules