Can't download videos from my Iphones (Solved)
6869 13 2017-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

Hi.

Don't know if this is adressed some where else, if so my appologuise.

I have two Iphones 6s and a 5 S or something.

After upgrading to the latest Version of DJI GO I get this error message when trying to download the "local" videos.
All is shot in 4k but have never been a problem before.

Photos are working fine.

error message

error message
2017-8-23
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

You probably were shooting at 2.7K or something lower than 4K when you tried this last. This feature downloads compatible videos on your Mavic to the phone and your iPhone 6S can't handle Mavic 4K videos. Neither can my iPhone 7, for that matter.
2017-8-23
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Sweden

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-8-23 10:30
You probably were shooting at 2.7K or something lower than 4K when you tried this last. This feature downloads compatible videos on your Mavic to the phone and your iPhone 6S can't handle Mavic 4K videos. Neither can my iPhone 7, for that matter.

Hi Ex Machina.

Perhaps I formulated the problem wrong.
So, No I have been shooting 4k all the time since first day of the delivery of my Mavic. I have done several posts on Instagram from the "local" videos on the phone.  I have not changed anything. The "old" footage from Juli works as expected so there must be something else in this case. The iPhone 5X can't handle 4k but the 6S can be used to make 4k (30 FPS) video.

And I think the files that are stored on the phone are 720 or maximum 1080 by default

All videos from the SD card works great but it has been so easy to not use those files for instagram if you want to make a quick contribution.

2017-8-23
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
United States

Flybee Posted at 2017-8-23 10:50
Hi Ex Machina.

Ahh, you want to save your downlink video to your photos album. Go to the video, tap the curved arrow icon in the upper-right of the screen, tap the ... icon and choose Save Video or one of the other options.
2017-8-23
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
United States

Flybee Posted at 2017-8-23 10:50
Hi Ex Machina.

BTW, the iPhone 7 can record and play 4K video, but not Mavic's 4K, which is actually at a larger resolution than iPhone video. You'd think 4K would be 4K, but that's not the case, heck, the Mavic itself has two different 4K resolutions to offer!
2017-8-23
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Sweden

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-8-23 11:00
BTW, the iPhone 7 can record and play 4K video, but not Mavic's 4K, which is actually at a larger resolution than iPhone video. You'd think 4K would be 4K, but that's not the case, heck, the Mavic itself has two different 4K resolutions to offer!

Yes, why should a standard be a standard?
I love all this types of different implementations of the "same" thing.

2017-8-23
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Sweden

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-8-23 10:54
Ahh, you want to save your downlink video to your photos album. Go to the video, tap the curved arrow icon in the upper-right of the screen, tap the ... icon and choose Save Video or one of the other options.

Thank you very much, this is the second time you help me with the same thing, I should of course guessed that the interface of the app is changed. Since the release notes from DJI are excellent.

Thanks again Ex Machine,

Happy flying
2017-8-23
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
United States

Flybee Posted at 2017-8-23 11:14
Thank you very much, this is the second time you help me with the same thing, I should of course guessed that the interface of the app is changed. Since the release notes from DJI are excellent.

Thanks again Ex Machine,

You're very welcome!
2017-8-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DJI GO 4 doesn't support 4K video. I would recommend you to use professional processing software via PC.
2017-8-23
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-23 21:17
DJI GO 4 doesn't support 4K video. I would recommend you to use professional processing software via PC.

Hi Susan.

I know, I formulated the problem wrong in the original question.
It's solved now so all is good.

Have a nice day
2017-8-23
Use props
kosmelnikov
lvl.2
Flight distance : 634098 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

Hi drone geeks.
We just announced an app called Sync for DJI to help with the problems that people meet when want to download or share just captured media on the smartphone without ejecting SD card.
After a flight you can open the app select liked images or video which will download on smartphone or tablet. This is useful when you want to share your just captured media with your family or friends immediately after flying.
Sync for DJI is free app and no limits. We hope we can solve all problems listed above.
Visit our website http://syncfordji.com
Or like our facebook page and follow updates https://www.facebook.com/syncfordji
2017-11-16
Use props
beenman
New

Pakistan

You cannt download videos direct you need app or website for this.
Instagram dont allow direct downloading of videos. So, you can use
http://www.theinstasave.info/instasaver/

2019-3-8
Use props
beenman
New

Pakistan

here is the process
2019-3-8
Use props
leonelstanly
lvl.1