I have problems
541 3 2017-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7085c005
New
Flight distance : 3570 ft
Spain

I have a big problem before the update to the new app dji app 4,0 i used my phantom with dji app very well,know i cant downlod the new one because i have a a ipad 4 generation and dji decided that not include in list of compatibilities it doesnt make any senses i cant buy expansive new equipements im going to compain untill they fixx this issue phamto 4 1500euros
2017-8-23
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I went through my very similar situation, upon preparing for the marvelous first experiences of hooking up my Phantom 3 Pro.

I decided to download the original Pilot App, before the much improved Go app was released.
My iPad3 wasn't able to bring it to me. I had to update my hardware, with an expensive iPad Air2 64gb Cellular.

We (my flight kit and I) Never looked back, only up~up and away. Haha

Yes, of course you are frustrated and angry! Who could ever blame you? DJI ;-)
"Time waits for no one, and it don't wait for me!!"

RedHotPoker
2017-8-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I‘m sorry about the inconvenience. To ensure the performance and stability, I would recommend you to use one of the recommended mobile for better experience: http://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro/info#downloads
2017-8-23
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Hardware becomes obsolete quite fast these days...  and software becomes more and more demanding in terms of computing power.   It is a normal byproduct of progress, not DJI's fault...
2017-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules