1322 14 2017-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nemroig
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192930 ft
Spain

Hi again,

Testing te AC this morning I got the same altitide indicator issue. It was quite high but showed 3 meters on screen, or negative meters! (Underground?).

You can see the pics.

And new issue: flying with the second battery, at 40 meters away Prompted "maximum distance", and at 30 meters high the same. Begginer mode of, distances set to 2000 and 5000... Whatch the pics.

In addition, sport mode starts running fast and fury, but suddenly slows down and continues as if it was in normal mode...

What do you think?
IMG_3263.PNG
IMG_3264.PNG
IMG_3265.PNG
IMG_3266.PNG
IMG_3267.PNG
IMG_3268.PNG
2017-8-24
Use props
Dirk52
Second Officer
Flight distance : 232995 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Make sure your sensors are clean. You must be logged into the App and connected to your AC to remove the limit..
Is it only the displayed height that changes? The drone hovers steady at the height you set?
2017-8-24
Use props
Nemroig
lvl.2
Spain

Sensors clean, no limits on the app, yes height changes and actually I can't be sure if the indicated height is true or not. Also distance indicators seem crazy.

In addition, I have recharged and tried again in different place, sane height issue and very poor imaage transmiting. The sport mode worked fine now. It's so frustating...
2017-8-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

What FW version, app version and remote version do you run?
2017-8-24
Use props
Dirk52
Second Officer
Flight distance : 232995 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Nemroig Posted at 2017-8-24 01:39
Sensors clean, no limits on the app, yes height changes and actually I can't be sure if the indicated height is true or not. Also distance indicators seem crazy.

In addition, I have recharged and tried again in different place, sane height issue and very poor imaage transmiting. The sport mode worked fine now. It's so frustating...

The Limit is active when no app is connected before flight and/or you are not logged in.
You should send it in to Dji for repair. Sounds like a defect Barometer or VPS.
2017-8-24
Use props
Nemroig
lvl.2
Spain

Everything absolutely updated to the last fw. Maybe yes, it should be sent to DJI. But REPAIRING a unit one week old just sucks! They must change it for a completely new one. My opinion
2017-8-24
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

"They must change it for a completely new one."

You only dont wanna stop flighing, I get that. ;-)
2017-8-24
Use props
Nemroig
lvl.2
Spain

S-e-ven Posted at 2017-8-24 02:26
"They must change it for a completely new one."

You only dont wanna stop flighing, I get that. ;-)

Yes, omg, I'm already a flight-addict
2017-8-24
Use props
Ricardo Alba
lvl.2
Flight distance : 95502 ft
Brazil

Modify the parameters and set it back to the value you want,I found some of my spark values a bit weird also, maybe the update overwritten or erased some of them
2017-8-24
Use props
Snowboada
lvl.2
Flight distance : 99186 ft
Austria

you probably didn't make the no-fly-zone Update yet.
Til then it stays in beginner mode!
2017-8-24
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Sorry for your unexpected experience,for your first question, i would recommend you calibrate IMU of your drone.
"Maximum distance"may cause by app, if you have this warning again, please try to reboot your app when your drone hover in a safe place or let the drone return to home, reboot the aircraft and app.
If the speed of sport is not stable enough, you can export your flight data and we will have someone locate the problem. The video below is the way of exporting data.
2017-8-24
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I would also do the factory restore in DJI Assistant 2
2017-8-24
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Ricardo Alba Posted at 2017-8-24 02:50
Modify the parameters and set it back to the value you want,I found some of my spark values a bit weird also, maybe the update overwritten or erased some of them

Oh, that can be!
The update did set my max height and distance to something around the beginners settings, I think.
2017-8-24
Use props
yuyuchanchen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 73366 ft
Canada

I had the exact same problem as well. For whatever reason, flying with 2nd battery prompted the" maximum distance at 49 m". It looks exactly like your 2nd last picture. Just wonder if this happen to anyone as well?
2017-8-24
Use props
Nemroig
lvl.2
Spain

Wow, that's shoking. Maybe we have a bug there
2017-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules