Controller just stopped working
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Uncle Stumpy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 140315 ft
United States

Anyone have a problem with a P3 Advanced controller that just stopped working?
It had a full charge and I had just finished updating the firmware on the drone and a notice came on the ipad screen.... something like firnware updated and requires restart.
Which I did, but when I went to turn everything back on, the controller was dead as a doornail. Nothing I did could bring it back to life.

Has this happened to anybody? Thanks in advance!!!
2017-8-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Is there any change when connected with the original charger for a certain time? If no helps, please send it in for diagnosis and repair: http://www.dji.com/support.
2017-8-24
Use props
Agent7837
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Susan, for many kind of problem since the last firmware update, you often suggest to return the unit for full diagnosis and repair. Would it be possible instead, to first sit down together with your team engeneer and found a better solution (i.e. New firmware update) to solve this whole situation? Who's gonna pay for postage, freight and repair cost? As a client i am requesting you (DJI) to find an update to fix all issues occured since the release of the new firmware came out on 2017-07-06. At lease a link to rolldown to an hold firmware version. Show us that you care. Tks.
2017-8-24
Use props
Uncle Stumpy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 140315 ft
United States

Agent7837 Posted at 2017-8-24 06:11
DJI Susan, for many kind of problem since the last firmware update, you often suggest to return the unit for full diagnosis and repair. Would it be possible instead, to first sit down together with your team engeneer and found a better solution (i.e. New firmware update) to solve this whole situation? Who's gonna pay for postage, freight and repair cost? As a client i am requesting you (DJI) to find an update to fix all issues occured since the release of the new firmware came out on 2017-07-06. At lease a link to rolldown to an hold firmware version. Show us that you care. Tks.

Good point!
2017-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules