Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
"No Image Transmission Signal" after firmware updrage V 1.00.01.60
695 2 2017-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mario Castro
lvl.1

Chile

Hi everyone:

I have       updated the M600 firmware to the latest version (V 1.00.01.60),       and choose 100% on the EXT bandwidth allocation (also, overall status       "Normal"), and i have no image from the Zenmuse x5 ("No Image       Transmission Signal"). I have tested connecting my laptops HDMI       port to the HDMI port on the aircraft, and selecting LB=100%, and       i did have image on DJI GO (it works well). The typical way of solving this "No       Image Transmission Signal" was updating the firmware and selecting       100% on the EXT bandwidth allocation (for the Zenmuse x5), but now it is not       working.
Do you have any solution for this       problem?.

Thanks!
2017-8-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Had you tried to upgrade again? Do you have another camera to confirm if it is the camera's issue or image transmission's issue? Or please export the upgrade log file (noted that is not the upgrade result file) and we will help to check. Thank you.
2017-8-27
Use props
Mario Castro
lvl.1

Chile

Hi,
I have realize that the problem is on the DJI GO APP. I did the test using another x5 camera, and still no image transmission. The app is installed in two different Ipad mini 4, and in both i have no image (exchanging between 2 different x5 cameras). But then i installed DJI GO on an android device and the image was transmited without problem. Also i reinstalled DJI Go in the IPad mini, but the problem is still there. Seems that is an IOs issue with the new DJI GO version  3.1.15 (updated on 21-08-2017).

PS: using DJI GS PRO (only available for IOs) i have a black screen instead of the camera image. Seems that this app is also experiencing the "No Image Transmission" issue

I am still trying to solve this.

2017-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules