Recording issue today
600 4 2017-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
racer888
lvl.3
Flight distance : 99970 ft
United States

I  have a P4P+ and have been using it for work for almost 6 months without  any problems but today on a job site I had a strange situation with two  SD Cards which I have been using without problems also. I was taking  pictures and I noticed the SD card capacity section was flashing red like it was full. I figured I must have left the last job on it or something so I put another card in the AC which I knew was empty but after taking 20 or so pics and a few short videos the capacity was flashing red again like it was full. When I got back to the office I checked and the first card only had 10GB (32 capacity) on it and the  second card only had 5GB (32 capacity)? Any one run into this or have an  idea why both cards would stop recording and at different levels of  use?

2017-8-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Have you tried to format them? I would recommend you format them via APP.
2017-8-24
Use props
racer888
lvl.3
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-24 19:17
Have you tried to format them? I would recommend you format them via APP.

Does the app format them differently than the computer? I ask because I always format the card after I download all the pics and videos to my computer.
2017-8-25
Use props
racer888
lvl.3
United States

So how many of you format the card in the AC or do you format on the computer? Has anyone noticed a difference using either method?
2017-8-25
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I always format in the recording camera to be safe just as we do in a d-slr
2017-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now