Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
after take off motor stopped spark fell
2751 13 2017-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nabulaer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28238 ft
Israel

Hi,another fall for spark. got it on sunday , updated firmware , then another update on monday for latest FW. went to the beach this morning and couple of successfull palm take off , it wouldn't switch to video only stills for some reasone so I landed couple of time on palm as well. then on last palm take off spark just banked to the side a little, engine stoped and it fell. it was right next to me on palm alttitude so it couldn't hit any one on the head.  the gimble got a small notch and the lense for the buttom sensore is cracked.
I tried to find it in flight log , but there is no record of it. only the 2 prior to the crash. does not look like pilot erro. no warnings GPS was good and on beginner mode with prop guards.

now I am grounded until this get fixed.

video
2017-8-24
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Sorry for your sad experience. Have you tried to export your flight data and black box data through DJI Assistant 2?  Make sure that your operation is correct. Please watch the following video:
2017-8-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry to hear about the crash, I would recommend you send the drone in for diagnosis and repair since the drone is damaged. Please contact the Support to start a case. http://www.dji.com/support
2017-8-25
Use props
Nabulaer
lvl.1
Israel

Hi,
thank you for the replay , I am not sure how I am suppose to get support in my country.  Am I supposed to get local support from official importer ? they say they have got DJI authorized lab or service person here. do I still need to open a case ? or I need to first contact them ?
2017-8-25
Use props
fansf2304bca
lvl.3
Flight distance : 952664 ft
Chile

Following thread.
2017-8-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Nabulaer Posted at 2017-8-25 06:52
Hi,
thank you for the replay , I am not sure how I am suppose to get support in my country.  Am I supposed to get local support from official importer ? they say they have got DJI authorized lab or service person here. do I still need to open a case ? or I need to first contact them ?

Please refer to Elektra's suggestion, export the flight data and black box data to us for analysis firstly.
We will help to analyze the reason of the accident to see if it is under warranty.
Then you could contact your dealer for assistance, if they are unable to help, please send email to support@dji.com to start a ticket.
2017-8-25
Use props
Nabulaer
lvl.1
Israel

I am not sure if they opened a case. The request number on Zendesk is #709224. Thanks.
2017-8-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Nabulaer Posted at 2017-8-26 22:37
I am not sure if they opened a case. The request number on Zendesk is #709224. Thanks.

They will reply email with case number. Could you please export flight data and black box data firstly?
2017-8-27
Use props
Nabulaer
lvl.1
Israel

I have done that and sent a link to my google drive folder in the email. The reply I received did not have a case number.
2017-8-27
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Every time the spark "banks" on it side it stops the motor Im not sure why this is, but that is what I have learned from this drone.  Try hand catching it and tilt it on its side the motors stop.  I think this is what happened to your spark.  
2017-8-27
Use props
Nabulaer
lvl.1
Israel

Lucas775 Posted at 2017-8-27 19:15
Every time the spark "banks" on it side it stops the motor Im not sure why this is, but that is what I have learned from this drone.  Try hand catching it and tilt it on its side the motors stop.  I think this is what happened to your spark.

I saw number of youtube about the option to 90 degree tilt it by hand which stop the motors , but you can tell from the video that the bank he did was very subtle. maybe the 0600 update has change the amount of tilt for motor cutoff on palm take off?
2017-8-28
Use props
Nabulaer
lvl.1
Israel

Hi
I got an update with case number CAS-934840-M5W8Z5
I plan on traveling to my local dealer tomorrow and it is a 2 hours drive. Hope there will be some result by then.
2017-8-28
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Nabulaer Posted at 2017-8-28 19:48
Hi
I got an update with case number CAS-934840-M5W8Z5
I plan on traveling to my local dealer tomorrow and it is a 2 hours drive. Hope there will be some result by then.

Once we have the result, someone will contact you. Please wait patiently,thanks.
2017-8-28
Use props
Nabulaer
lvl.1
Israel

I am happy to report that after some emails and replies with my local dealer and DJI support the spark was replaced. thank you so much for the help great support DJI !!!
2017-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules