Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery recharge
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rubenrtvd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1861293 ft
France

Hello everybody,
I bought a P4A on TomTop, everything goes fine, but only not with the battery. The battery can't charge up above 88%. After 2hours battery & charger connected, the leds are not off. Indeed, they become on 4 times then become off during 8 seconds than again 4 times on than off 8 seconds etc... never will the battery leds be off at all.
Then I bought a second battery on Amazon, and I have the same problem. Also the chances to have two defect batteries are very little. So that's why I think that my charger has a problem. (Tomtop delivered me the charger for US power source and they gave me an adapter in order to have the possibility to use a France power source.)

What do you think, is a US charger not adapted for a France power source? It seems crazy because I bought my iPhone and iPads in the USA with American chargers but with adapters it works well with France power source. So why not with a DJI charger?

I contacted the DJI support a month ago but it's only since one week that a UPS ticket has been created. So it's so slow....

IMG_1759.JPG
2017-8-25
Use props
Rubenrtvd
lvl.2
France

Here a better picture of my charger
image.jpg
2017-8-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

See if it is possible to find a charger which is suitable for France power source, then try it. Besides, you've mentioned that you contacted the Support, could you please provide me with your case number or ticket number so I can look into it?
2017-8-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Ruben, just checked your case, we've sent a shipping label for 2 batteries and a charger to you, did you receive it? Besides, have you tried what I mentioned in the previous post?
2017-8-29
Use props
Rubenrtvd
lvl.2
France

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-29 01:58
Ruben, just checked your case, we've sent a shipping label for 2 batteries and a charger to you, did you receive it? Besides, have you tried what I mentioned in the previous post?

Hello Diana, no I don't have tried with an other charger because I don't know somebody with a P4 Series drone. Only Mavic Pro unfortunately for me...Now are the two batteries with the power source supply at the DJI repair center since 31/08/2017 and They don't have open my box yet.  
2017-9-2
Use props
Rubenrtvd
lvl.2
France

Hello Diana, no I don't have tried with an other charger because I don't know somebody with a P4 Series drone. Only Mavic Pro unfortunately for me...Now are the two batteries with the power source supply at the DJI repair center since 31/08/2017 and They don't have open my box yet.  
2017-9-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Rubenrtvd Posted at 2017-9-2 09:30

Just checked your case, we've received it today, it is under process now, will keep you updated.
2017-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules