Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Intelli-g + Dji Expansion m600
972 5 2017-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
llcr3ll
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5872635 ft
  • >>>
Australia

anyone got the intelli-g and new dji expansion kit to work as a single operator the intelli-g guys say it will but slow with any help.
2017-8-25
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hi,
you might of found the security issue the military thought the DJI equipment has and as a result DJI could of altered the programming for the S-Bus outputs. this might be a tough one to get around.

hope its not this after spending on the intelli-g.

ricci
2017-8-26
Use props
llcr3ll
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

yeah already bought it, i live in australia so not exactly sure what that means but did they force DJI to change their software?
2017-8-26
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

llcr3ll Posted at 2017-8-26 05:04
yeah already bought it, i live in australia so not exactly sure what that means but did they force DJI to change their software?

In the us the military  have dropped all DJI drones because of a security loophole. if it has worked and now will not it could be Dji close a loophole..have you had no response from intelligence-g?

ricci
2017-8-26
Use props
llcr3ll
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

none i have emailed them and on Facebook message but haven't heard back as yet.  frustrating
2017-8-26
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

llcr3ll Posted at 2017-8-26 17:21
none i have emailed them and on Facebook message but haven't heard back as yet.  frustrating

hi,
sounds like they are aware of the issue and trying to work a fix. would be nice if they were up front with people and that would buy them time to fix and retain customer confidence...when will business learn customers are not stupid and the fact they bought there product means they have a vested interest in its wellbeing.. rant over, sorry.

ricci
2017-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules