1506 5 2017-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DonViper
lvl.2
Flight distance : 951421 ft
United States

To whom it may concern,

My name is Don Valentine. Every year, the Red Corner Benefit chooses one child with cancer and throws a benefit on the third Saturday of every October, rain or shine. 2016 was the 8th annual event, and I've been a part of the Red Corner Family (that's what we call each other) since 2012. It is such a wonderful event, kids are free, live music all day, food, beer, wine, and a raffle tent that would blow most people's minds! I purchased my DJI Phantom 3 Standard in March of 2016 and used it at the event last year to capture the grounds, the people, everything going on. I used same pre-saved path to fly mutliple times through the day to show the progression of how many people showed up (last year over 2400!).

Here is my video that I captured with the DJI Phantom 3 Standard, and edited with Avid Media Composer.

I looked at other drone products before making my decision to buy the Phantom 3 Standard, but the price was too appetizing to turn down because of what was included. The camera quality is very good for the Standard Phantom 3, allowing me to capture HD video of the event. The intelligent flight modes, specifically allowing me to teach and save a flight path came in very handy, allowing me to show the same shots at different times of the day of the crowd progression. The Phantom 3 did not only do what I wanted it to, but it did it perfectly!

This year, we are expecting over 3000 people and it's going to be the biggest year yet, and my drone will be up in the air again capturing more photos & videos of the day! We might not be able to help everyone with cancer, but we certainly can help someone!

Have a great day,

Don Valentine

#Reshaping

2017-8-29
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great video indeed!
2017-9-17