Thank You DJI
923 2 2015-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mountmotor
lvl.4

Australia

Hey guys, so I just got an update that my Inspire 1 has been fully repaired!
"Dear Josh, Your Inspire One has been repaired. The technician replaced the right motor arm, vision positioning sensor, the camera, battery terminal, and central frame. Your unit was updated, test flown and is fully operational."

It took approximately 1 month for the unit to be repaired. It looks like they repaired quite a few things due to a system fault crash. It was covered under warranty and I am very grateful that DJI did NOT give me a hard time. I am currently away from my home town in LA and am in Australia for the next two weeks and am awaiting shipping information. By the time I arrive back in LA I will have my bird waiting for me, ready to be flown. I am counting down the seconds!

How are you guys doing with your repairs?

2015-3-30
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice report. DJI is not the monster that some make them out to be. Things take time for repair. Glad to hear the good news instead of a complaint. Thanks for being honest and up front.
Happy Trails.
2015-3-30
Use props
Monkeyking
lvl.2

United States

Nice to see positive reports, I am so tired of the same tired comments and complaints.... I enjoy my DJI products and  customer service has been as supportive as can be expected....

Keep up the good work DJI
2015-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules