Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Diluk Perera
lvl.1
Flight distance : 330279 ft
Sri Lanka

I bought my Combo pack from Singapore and worked fine there,
but RC update stopped half way
After I come back to Sri Lanka couldn’t connect to  RC via WIFI.   
aircraft worked fine
Now RC Red light blinking continuously and not broadcasting WIFI SSID and cannot connect to Air craft
Tried 9 second long press and no luck,
Tried OTG cable with android & apple but still not connected to the phones

RED LIGHT BLINKING
Can Anyone  Help?

2017-8-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I would recommend you to update the RC firmware again to check whether it works. If no helps, please contact our Support Team via support@dji.com for further assistance.
2017-8-26
Use props
Diluk Perera
lvl.1
Sri Lanka

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-26 19:31
I would recommend you to update the RC firmware again to check whether it works. If no helps, please contact our Support Team via  for further assistance.

Thank you for you reply,
actually RC cannot be connected to phone neither to Aircraft to update the software
2017-8-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Diluk Perera Posted at 2017-8-26 20:40
Thank you for you reply,
actually RC cannot be connected to phone neither to Aircraft to update the software

Try to press and hold the power button for 9 seconds when the RC is on, then wait for 2 minutes, see if it is able to connect to the RC again.
2017-8-27
Use props
Diluk Perera
lvl.1
Sri Lanka

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-27 18:44
Try to press and hold the power button for 9 seconds when the RC is on, then wait for 2 minutes, see if it is able to connect to the RC again.

Thank you very much for the reply,
yes i tried that several times , no luck  
2017-8-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Diluk Perera Posted at 2017-8-26 20:40
Thank you for you reply,

Well noted, please contact the support team and create a case to send it in for diagnosis.
2017-8-28
Use props
jules1985
New

United States

I'm also having this issue and would love some support. RC won't connect to AC over DJI GO for P3P, but it will control the gimbal and can start up the drone and fly it perfectly. Only problem is the APP won't go into camera view and i can't see anything. When RC connects to AC there is a slow green blinking light on RC, but still no visual on APP. Thanks
2017-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules